Get DOUBLE ENTRIES for a chance to Win $100.00 CASH on New Year’s Day At PCHSearchandWin!
Ring in the New Year with extra CASH! Simply head on over to PCHSearchandWin today and search to receive DOUBLE entries for a chance to WIN CASH on New Year’s Day! But, HURRY because today is the last day to enter.
Ah, New Year’s Day! How will you be spending your time? Will you be nursing a hangover (hopefully, not), shopping for sale items at the mall or enjoying some extra sleep? I know what I’ll be doing — catching up on some much-needed sleep! As I was writing this PCH blog post, I was wondering what others around the world will be doing on New Year’s Day. So, I headed on over to search.pch.com to find out. Here’s what I found:
1. Polar Bear Clubs in many cities across the world take to the sea for their annual plunge into the ice-cold water.
2. In France, they like to toast the New Year by drinking up all the wine from the “old” year.
3. The ice hockey Winter Classic in North America is played outside.
4. Some people win cash from PCH on New Year’s Day. (Okay, it didn’t really say that. I just added it in to see if you’re paying attention.)
5. Some countries give prizes to the first baby born on New Year’s Day.
Speaking of prizes…
You can win cash and prizes instantly at PCHSearchandWin — every single day! All you have to do is log in and search the internet! PCHSearch&Win, powered by Publishers Clearing House, works just like Google but with an amazing twist — you could win prizes instantly. For ease of use, make search.pch.com your home page. And, take us with you wherever you go! Simply access PCHSearchandWin on your mobile devices – it’s fast, easy, convenient and you’ll be “connected” to each day’s chances to win a spectacular prize instantly.
Now this is really IMPORTANT: Make sure to read PCHSearchandWin blog posts each day at search.pch.com for more great prize updates and announcements. You never know what new or exclusive winning opportunities we’ll tell you about!
Good Luck and Happy New Year!
Creative Director, Interactive Development