PCH Redefines Leap Day With $1,OOO,OOO.OO A YEAR FOR LIFE!

Hey Guys,

Did you know this Wednesday, February 29th, 2012 is known as a LEAP DAY? (Pssst. It’s ok if you didn’t know.  Neither did I!) It’s a date that only occurs every 4 years. Now you’re probably thinking, “What in the world does this date have to do with me?”

My dear friends, it has loads to do with you because on 2/29, Publishers Clearing House is looking to redefine LEAP DAY, by sending someone LEAPING FOR JOY with a life-changing $1,OOO,OOO.OO A YEAR FOR LIFE SUPERPRIZE! And that person could be you in just weeks!

I can’t even begin to think what I’d do with a cool $1,OOO,OOO.OO, rolling in each and every year for the rest of my life. What would you do, EVERY YEAR? Would you go on your dream vacation, EVERY YEAR? Buy your family a new house, EVERY YEAR? Buy yourself a new car, EVERY YEAR? Invest in a new business, EVERY YEAR? The opportunities are endless!

I’ve witnessed many wild winning moments on pchtv.com, but imagine how high you would LEAP if the Prize Patrol pulled up to your home and presented you with roses, balloons, champagne and the all important “Big Check”. (I think I’d jump right through the roof!)

But BEWARE because your opportunity to win this amazing fortune will run out if you don’t enter before the strict February 21st Deadline. I’ve seen countless winning number holders lose out because they’ve failed to enter by the deadline. Don’t suffer the same fate.

And did I mention that it’s so easy to enter? All you have to do is go to PCH.com.  So, be sure to enter before the strict February 21st (11:59 PM, ET) Deadline. I hope to see your winning moment on pchtv.com!

Good luck,

Matt S.

PCH Creative

139 thoughts on “PCH Redefines Leap Day With $1,OOO,OOO.OO A YEAR FOR LIFE!”

1. Jimmy egyud says:

Looking forward to wining

2. Ms. Nettie Jenkins says:

I need this! (Smiles) leaping high bounds to try #NeverQuitting

3. Clara says:

If I were to receive this blessing from God I would jump through the roof. Well maybe not that because we just finally hot a roof on our home 2 years ago. All I do know is it would be a HUGE reaction!! We need the money so bad to finish our home. There would be crying, laughing, screaming and lots of thanking going on. I really really hope to see you guys (prize patrol crew). That’s so much money that we would have tons to give to charities. Also my husband and I can do a lot of volunteer work! Yay! PLEASE make our dreams come true so we can help others dreams come true!!!

1. Clara says:

Haha, just looked at the date of this blog and it was last leap year. Well, that would be legend if you did it again this leap year. Still hoping and praying to see you guys someday. Still in it to win it because our family and others could really use the help. DREAMS DO COME TRUE! I ALWAYS KEEP MY FAITH!

4. Danny Olivas says:

Wow ! That is some prize ! I hope I win,So that I can help my family and friends,And help others.

5. Craig F. Adams says:

We have been with PCH since 1982. Maybe this is our year? CFA

6. Lorraine Spotts says:

Pch I want $1,000.00.00 for life-

7. Richard Claro says:

If I would win I could pay off of my medical bills and get me a better house to live in.I would give to the wounded vets.Give to st.jude childrens hospital.

8. Olga Gomez says:

This would be a God Send for me and my family.

9. ethankcarla m Antee For Life myk says: