Scratch Off Lotto Tickets Vs. PCH Scratch Off Game Cards

Unlike scratch off lotto tickets from lotteries, at PCH our free scratch off game cards give everyone the same chance of winning!

On my way to work the other day, I heard an interesting debate on one of my favorite radio stations. It was about the lotto. The woman caller was making the point that the lotto unfairly advantages those with money because they can afford to buy more scratch off lotto tickets, thereby increasing their chance of winning extra cash. Those not as well off, on the other hand, can only afford to buy one or a few tickets.

I’ve been thinking about this a lot, and it just makes me feel even stronger that PCHlotto is the best! Why? Because unlike scratch off lotto tickets, it’s absolutely FREE to play! Everyone has the same chance of winning on our free game cards. It doesn’t matter how much money you have!

But, of course, to win, you have to play! And why wouldn’t you when there are winners every day? At PCHlotto, pick your numbers daily and you could win big prizes like a millionaire-making Jackpot, Fast Cash windfall or progressive jackpot up to $500.00 in our nightly Pick Quick drawings! This month, the free game cards are the $1,250,000.00 Pigskin Payout, $10,000.00 Presidential Payout and Cash Resolution scratch cards.

Plus, every month includes a Special Event prize drawing. This January, there’s the  $2,012 New Year Kickoff. Isn’t that cool? Just imagine kicking off 2012 with some extra cash!

And remember, as soon as you play one of the free game cards at PCHlotto, you can get an entry for our big SuperPrize! WOW! I’m talking about $1 Million Every Year For Life!

So friends, why would you ever pay to play when PCHlotto is free? Skip those scratch off lotto tickets and play our free game cards instead! Everyone has the same chance of winning, and who knows…you could ring in the New Year with some extra cash!

Happy scratching,

Amanda C.

PCH Creative

50 thoughts on “Scratch Off Lotto Tickets Vs. PCH Scratch Off Game Cards”

1. pauline mcpherson-thomas says:

PCH pls activate and register my scratch-off card to Win $1,000.00 Cash Prize, gwy no. 3148, thnx Pauline…..

2. Rex Dell says:

I’m starting to not believe no one wins..I’m always so close using all my time upon the web..making my phone bill to high! You all know I want to win big..

3. CBarbee says:

I keep trying, working hard, putting lots of hrs on the computer, and yet, I havent seen anything working in my favor, Where is the Dream that comes true!!!!!!!!!

4. Rex Dell says:

Yes I want to win scratch offs for free chance to win a million….I’m so disappointed u didn’t Come to my door today…November 25th $ 10,000 for life :-(

5. yes I would like to win the sratch – off card for $1,000,000.00, please and thank you.

6. Paula Nelson says:

Hi PCH! I received an email today, it was from PCHSearch&win. I wasn’t able to scratch it. What do I do now! It was a “Superprize scratch off”! Please advise me. Also where are the scratch offs that ur talking about in the article above, please? Happy Holidays & best of luck to all!

7. pauline mcpherson-thomas says:

Yes PCH, im registering Scratch-off card pls activate my entry to Win $1 Million on Dec. 16th, gwy no. 3148, thnx Pauline….

8. pauline mcpherson-thomas says:

PCH i can’t wait to be named ad ur New Winner in the scratch off games and lotto tickets, oh yeah….

9. Misty Ryan says:

These are old post. Didn’t even know you could buy tickets, unless you can’t anymore. Makes more sense though to play for free. :-)

10. These scratch off for free are the best! I LIVE ON ABOUT JUST A LITTLE UNDER 8000 DOLLARS A YEAR CAN NOT AFFORD TO BUY LOTTOS OUTDOORS. THANK PUBLISHING CLEARING HOUSE. :)