Deborah Holland PCH

Deborah Holland PCH

452 thoughts on “Deborah Holland PCH”

1. Marilyn Silva says:

I hope to be the second winner from New Jersey. I have been buying quite a few things from Publisher’s and can really use the money as I have been out of work since 2008, got sick, and waiting for my SSD for over 2 years. What a miracle this would be for me.

2. Jan Bird says:

I have been submitting entries like everyone else for years first through the mail and then online. My mother, gone 23 yrs now, God Rest Her Soul, knew she was going to win this one day. She didn’t, but always told me never give up hope, it might just happen to you one day. I will play probably until I die too, or until I win !! Notice the hope is still there. I could really use the money as everyone else could, so I hope I see the prize patrol knocking at my door soon.

3. WILLIE T JAMES says:

PLEASE IF YOU WILL,TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST OF EMAILS.I KNOW YOU REQUIRE ME TO PURCHASE SOMETHING,BUT I DON’T WORK AND HAVE A FIXED INCOME DUE TO A DISABILITY.IVE BEEN RESPONDING FOR THE LAST YEAR ONLY TO DREAM BIG FOR THE MOMENT.LIKE SO MANY I’M STRUGGLING TO MAKE ENDS MEAT.ITS HURTS SOMETIME WHEN YOU NEED THE SIMPLELESS THING WHICH ONLY COST A FEW DOLLARS YET CANT AFFORD IT.THIS IS NOT A FEEL SORRY FOR ME STORY ITS REAL.TO ME ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAN PURCHASE YOUR PROMOTION WINS.GOD KNOWS THATS A DREAM THAT WOULD CHANGE ANYONES LIFE.ONE DAY IF ITS GOD’S WILL ILL BE ABLE TO BUY THE THINGS I NEED FOR MY FAMILY.

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi Williet,

It is not necessary to buy anything to enter. Purchasing something does not increase your chances of winning either

Thanks,

Victoria At PCH

4. Jussie At PCH Jussie At PCH says:

Hi Patricia – where or by whom were you notified that you won?

5. Patricia A. Riser says:

When will I receive the $5,000.00 instant win and the $50.00 bingo I won? Prize number 0736 4307 0119 mailing. It’s been months since I won, I’ve sent letters, but no response, what’s going on? Is this your policy not to pay the winners? Patricia Riser

6. winmners will beseenonnewsont v god bless ythose that win hop IO am one, god bless you deborah hope to see you some day

7. Klien Ledbetter says:

Deborah, you are pretty has ever
    with a big heart. I am looking for that on pch. Klien

8. Gladys Mitchell says:

Hi team. My 3 girls and I are still waiting for my knock knock. :-) November is very close. Thanking you all again in advance.

9. I have been playing for over a year now. It is my prayer that Pch would make my dream come true. I have only one brother who works so hard in a shipyard and has for the past 30 years. My fear is that my brother could get cancer from breathing asbestos. I love him so much and would love nothing more before I pass over to give my brother a bet er life. I don’t care so much about what happens to me but I could help those I love. God Bless Sincerely, Lorraine Wise

10. Catherine d'Aulnois says:

Dear Deborah,

Many many thanks doe all you are doing for me. I really appreciate it.
    I have to go to France tomorrow to see my mother who is not getting younger, 84 years old, and she would love to see me for my birthday octobrr 21st. I shall return home -Quincy MA- on the 30th of october.
    I shall not be able to use any computer where mother lives, she is against it and refused to learn therefor use the computer system.
    I cannot wait to be back in the US.
    Best regards,