Look at the New Lobby Design at PCH Office Headquarters!

The new lobby design at PCH Office Headquarters is here – take a look!

A few days ago I posted a blog asking you to guess what was going on behind the closed doors at PCH Office Headquarters. I was so impressed by your smart and creative guesses! Some of you guessed it was where we determine big prize sweepstakes winners, including the February 29th winner of $1,000,000.00 Every Year For Life. Another guessed it was a new office for PCHSearch&Win’s mascot, Edwin the Owl! But my personal favorite was a spa for PCH employees! Oh how I wish…

When the yellow “CAUTION” tape was cut away and the protective frosted plastic was removed from the glass doors, what was revealed? The answer was what many of you correctly guessed — a newly renovated reception area! The previous lobby design dated back to the earlier days of PCH. With old-fashioned mauve walls, pink couches, pink tiled floors and burgundy carpets, it was in need of some 2012 refreshing.

On a budget, PCH put to the task an expert design team made up of all PCH employees. They went to the streets of Manhattan for inspiration, and worked enthusiastically on the lobby design for months.

It started with the walls and ceiling. They covered the old mauve with a fresh coat of white paint for a bright, clean, modern look. Then onto the floors. They replaced the old pink tile with new terrazzo floors flecked with pieces of shell. Just enough to create the perfect sparkle! Then came the reception desk. Handmade by our own PCH maintenance staff of a Luan plywood blend and finished with a maple veneer, the desk features a stylish curved design and a polished glass top. And let’s not forget about the wall backdrop – also handmade by PCHers with a cool duratrans screen that’s backlit to display our updated PCH logo!

And that’s just the beginning of the new lobby design! On its way are two circular couches and other fabulous finishing touches. Plus — did you notice the giant flat screen TVs? These will be displaying a video that shows the many ways you can win at PCH — online, through the mail, in social media and through mobile devices – and streaming winning moments footage of our many big prize sweepstakes winners.

If you’d like it to be you and your winning moment on those big TVs, you need to enter to win the big prize! Do it right now at pch.com – and who knows, everyone at PCH Office Headquarters could be watching your $1,000,000.00 Every Year For Life winning moment next!

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

36 thoughts on “Look at the New Lobby Design at PCH Office Headquarters!”

1. Bonnie Bowen says:

Hi to all I am still searching for that windfall to blow my way.
    Ms.Bonnie

1. if i win maybe i will get to see it look nice

2. victoria klueber says:

nice and bright i like it

3. Vito Curzio says:

Hi,PCH, I notice that you have me down as a member from 1009, incorrect, I’ve been a member since 1963 when I was attending college. Been praying for that big price. I thought when I left the military, the man up=stairs would been kind to me and help me out, I’m still hopeful that one day PCH will ring my bell. If I may ask, how are winners picked? Well thank you PCH for giving us something to look forward too.

4. I love both design” before and after”. I still like the old one “before” and I like the brand new desk features a stylish curved design and a polished glass top, too!

5. JN says:

i am searching to win :) I liked the office in the b$ pix it looks empty and cold now … sorry

6. Lucy Sommer says:

I have been entering these PCH sweepstakes for close to 40 years. I have never won anything. I am seriously thinking of unsubscribing and saying to hell with it. I know someone has to win and that’s great. But, I am tired of this.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Lucy, while we have many draws, unfortunately, not everyone can win a prize. Winners are chosen completely at random so everyone has the same chance of winning. Every new entry is a new chance to win so don’t lose hope!

- Jussie W. at PCH

7. James West says:

hi my name is James West and somebody in your office somewhere has been changing my name to p j west and it has never been that name before my name has been James West on all my pch stuff. Secondly someone has been cancelling my orders and I don’t know why and it is not appreciated please look into it and correct it for me.this is my proper name James West.

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi James,

That sounds like some sort of a technical glitch. Additionally, no one would cancel any of your orders. We would like to help you with this issue, but we will need more information than we can gather through the Blog. Please send us a message using our Ask Us page found here: http://pch.custhelp.com/app/ask so that we can look into this for you.

Thanks,

Victoria At PCH

8. hw.cdssh.org says:

The topically applied medication is waterproof and easy to apply.

Using the right supplements has reduced the need for surgery in patients who previously would
    have had no other option. With organic pest control , everyone comes
    out a winner.

9. hi i love for you to come to my home soon. thank you. julia ann justice.

1. hi i look the new lobby design at pch office headq headquarters.

1. nancy roark says:

i like the new look of your office , very nice …

10. Lily Skinner says:

This is the 1st time that I’ve seen these pics…you all look great! Job, well done!!!