PCHtips Answers Your Every Day Questions!

Hi PCH friends,

It’s Laura Wolfe! Some of you may know me from the blogs I’ve posted here and some of you may know me from the Fan Pages. Part of my job here at PCH is to interact with all of you – answering questions, getting to know you, and giving you PCH sweepstakes updates!

But another part of my job is managing the PCHtips website. If you haven’t checked it out, PCHtips is an informational site containing articles in a variety of categories. We have how to’s, advice, and histories about all types of things that affect your daily life.

I love reading and posting all of the new articles daily. Why? Because the information is useful for EVERYONE! I find myself returning to PCHtips even when I’m not in the office – for example,  when I was recently faced with the task of helping my mom put together a new treadmill, I went straight to PCHtips because I knew there was an article about how to assemble furniture. The step by step instructions for preparation and action helped us plan and execute a smooth assembly!

The detailed how to’s are my favorite types of articles on PCHtips. Why don’t you take a look and see if there are any articles that can help you with an upcoming project? Don’t know where to start? Here is an assortment of instruction oriented articles that might interest you:

-Are you a fan of gardening? Spring is coming so start planning your work now. If you have tulips, I suggest you read “The Essentials of Planting and Caring for Tulips.” If your garden contains perennials, it may be worth taking the time to read up on dividing perennials in the article “How to Divide Perennials.”

-Is DIY jewelry your thing? Whether you’re getting crafty with your children or just having fun by yourself, PCHtips has some interesting homemade jewelry ideas. Start making a toothbrush bracelet or bottle cap earrings today!

-PCHtips contains a plethora of health information. Lactose intolerance making your life difficult? Well read up on some tips to make living with lactose intolerance a little more bearable.

These are only a few suggestions – there are MANY more topics to explore.

I’m curious – which article is YOUR favorite? Let me know in the comments below. Personally, I’m looking ahead a few weeks to St. Patrick’s Day and reading “Sangria Recipes for All Seasons.” The St. Patrick’s Day sangria recipe is fascinating!

Laura At PCH

59 thoughts on “PCHtips Answers Your Every Day Questions!”

1. here says:

I am curious to find out what blog system you’re working
    with? I’m having some minor security issues with my latest website and I would like to find something more
    safe. Do you have any solutions?

2. trx kits says:

Hi, just wanted to mention, I liked this post. It was funny.
    Keep on posting!

3. Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I was
    wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for
    my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty
    finding one? Thanks a lot!

4. Krystal says:

You may simultaneously touch your system before the the other person online.
    The culture has yet setting guidelines about what’s
    appropriate cybersex conduct. There might not be an abundance of
    these, unlike the gay sites, but those who are operating online
    have been guaranteeing good finds.

5. mercenary says:

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no back up.
    Do you have any methods to stop hackers?

6. Gary Huether says:

gARY hUETHER WIN mILLION THANKS FROM pchOUSE

7. Erika says:

Hello, just wanted to tell you, I like this blog post.

It was practical. Keep on posting!

8. Ignacio says:

Do you mind if I quoote a couple of your articles
    as long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage?

My blog iis in thee very sake niche as yoiurs and my visitors woulkd genuiely benefit from
    some of the information yoou present here. Please let me know
    if this okay with you. Thanks a lot!

9. Donita Quinn says:

I made the mistake of hitting the Reply All button for the blog so every time that somebody makes a comment on a blog I get a notice, how can I make it so that I get all the updates from the blog that PCH puts on the blog an opt out on all the other comments that just everybody leaves????
    I get a notice everytime somebody leaves a comment on a blog, and it’s using up my space on my phone I can’t download anything!!! HELP!!!
    I love PCH,
    Donita Quinn

10. vicki beale says:

Ilove playing,but I,m a little discouraged at the moment (not giving up though) . Whenever I click on instructions to claim my prize no, it won’t give me the instructions. Please help me.