Who will the Prize Patrol surprise next?

PCH SuperPrize Winner

341 thoughts on “Who will the Prize Patrol surprise next?”

1. WALTER Hall says:

Me me me me I would love to be next pretty please it was my birthday April 15th that would be the best present in the world not only the best present you’ll be getting the best friends that’s worth more than money any day I have to say Central St Natick the biggest fan butt I have to disagree with them applied again so much I forget to sleep I am I’m going to miss something what happened Danielle the snake bite me not catch her that should be out that keeping my fingers crossed in the driveway how can one day happy next to good morning hope

2. Robbin H. says:

I get my hopes up ! I know who ever wins,! Cognitions $$$$$ !!! I will be all choked up tears running down my face ,& saying that’s So Awesome ! I will Really be so happy for them.. & Sending my very Best wishes 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 Keep trying to be next Big winner next time ! LOL 🙂 We all I have things in our lifts that we don’t know how to make things work or have anoft to move at end of April , Wining would Be Big Blessing Right NOW !!! Latey thing are not going too well & I say I need some luck , I would be happy with $5000.00 Whatever will be !! Thank you all at PCH For make lifts better <3 Love ya 🙂

3. Teresa Johnsoni says:

I’m next in line.

4. Heather Phillips says:

I have been trying to win for years. Started out with the mail, now on the internet. I know everything happens for a reason, but for just once in my life I would like to win something, anything. I have three kids 6, 7, & 9, and they are convinced that we are cursed with bad luck. I am trying to get my disability, so we are struggling to make ends meet. Its hard to explain stuff like that to children. Every time one of them have a birthday, they wish for money. This hurts! They should have bigger dreams!!

5. Darcy ingham says:

Excited to pay off school loans for my son. He would be over the moon.

6. Darcy ingham says:

I WOULD LOVE YO WIN AND PAY OFF MY SONS SCHOOL LOANS. THAT WOULD MAKE ME SO HAPPY. AND MY SON WOULD BE OVER THE MOON.