Seeing Double – PCHsuperfan Wins $20,000.00!

In August 2011, Publishers Clearing House introduced the PCHsuperfan program. On the PCH Fan Page, fans can register for PCHsuperfan status. This one time registration gives fans eligibility to double any PCH prize they may win between $10,000.00 and $1,000,000.00.

As of late February, the number of PCHsuperfans has grown to over 200,000. And now, we’re proud to announce that one of these loyal fans has hit it big time! Wilbert Wallace, Jr of Orange, TX won the $10,000.00 Online Exclusive Prize from Giveaway No. 2220. And because he was a registered PCHsuperfan, he doubled his prize to $20,000.00!

Since this was such a special occurrence, the Prize Patrol knew that the prize delivery had to deviate from the norm. Danielle Lam and Dave Sayer didn’t bring one Big Check – instead they brought two! Two Big Checks for $10,000.00!

After awarding the SuperPrize to Jason Clark in Arkansas, Dave and Danielle boarded a flight and set out towards their next location. Danielle dropped clues on her Fan Page, keeping fans guessing. The long trip to Orange, TX was not made easier when they finally arrived at Wilbert’s home. He wasn’t there! What to do? Well, the Prize Patrol has faced this dilemma many times and almost always find their winner. This was no exception. Danielle and Dave were assisted by friends and neighbors of Wilbert. Calls were made and finally Wilbert was reached – “Come home, something’s up,” his friends teased, not giving away the surprise.

Wilbert’s winning moment took place in the middle of his street where Dave and Danielle presented not one, but TWO, Big Checks for $10,000.00 – doubling his prize to $20,000.00! What will Wilbert do with his money? As a father of two, he says he will give some of his prize to his children. Other than that, he has no real plans yet.

A few days after the prize delivery, Wilbert commented on the PCH Fan Page, sharing his thoughts on the experience. He said that prior to winning, PCH was just something to pass the time. But once Danielle and Dave showed up with the Big Check, he became a believer! Do you want to believe too? Register as a PCHsuperfan NOW and don’t miss out on your chance to double your prize.

Laura At PCH

349 thoughts on “Seeing Double – PCHsuperfan Wins $20,000.00!”

1. Laura Irvin says:

Winning would be a blessing to my family. I have played for years and entered on time every time. Hopefully I will be their next winner.

2. Susan Wacker says:

Winning would be so welcome. Many blessings.

3. Andre Ramseur says:

I don’t beelieve this more than I do a man in the moon. I think people are paid to hold those signs and pretend to have won! I’ve been entering this contest over 40 yrs and have gotten only what I ordered! Sounds like a scam to me!!!

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

PCH is a legitimate sweepstakes company. Over the years, Publishers Clearing House has awarded over $237 Million in prizes to people all over the United States and Canada. To see some of those winning moments, visit http://www.pchtv.com. PCH Sweepstakes winners are chosen at random, and each entry has the same chance of winning. You never know who will become the next BIG winner, so don’t lose hope!

4. patricia bennett says:

need cash need double entries for this old mississippi girl

5. wood you leve me no if i win

6. James Wade says:

I was trying to get my name in on the Double Entries I was e mail about

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi James,

The PCHsuperfan promotion doesn’t get you double entries into any PCH sweepstakes. The PCHsuperfan promotion means that if you are registered PCHsuperfan through the PCH Fan Page, and you win any prize between $10,000.00 and $1,000,000.00, it will be doubled as a bonus. If you’d like to register as a PCHsuperfan, you can do so by clicking on this link here: http://on.fb.me/PCHsuperfan.

Victoria At PCH

7. ln11 Lisa N says:

HI,
    CONGRATS WILBERT W, JR. & FAMILY!!!

8. hello dave sayer my name Lakeysha harris is the next person going two be me two win next dave sayer please im on fix income and i need a lot of help on getting me another place so please help me next dave sayer and your staff who work with you thank you hope two see yall real soon love all ways your friend Lakeysha harris god bless every body thats work with you there hope two see yall soon
    thank you for let me be apart of yall contest winning millionaire sweepstakes

9. useme gail block says:

down south texas is one of the many places down south out west that alway seems to win the big cash prizes. like a few other people r saying there is something wrong with that.

10. Robeqa Channey says:

how do you become a superfan???

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi Robeqa,

You’ll need to be a Facebook user in order to register as a PCHsuperfan. Click the PCHsuperfan tab on the Publishers Clearing House Fan Page or follow this link http://on.fb.me/PCHsuperfan to register. It’s as simple as that!

Victoria At PCH