What’s Your Dream Win – Instant Cash or a SuperPrize?

Instant cash. One million dollars. $5,000.00 A Week For Life SuperPrize. One million dollars PLUS $5,000.00 A Week For Life. More Instant cash. Home makeovers. Vacation getaways. State-of-the-art kitchen appliances. Brand-new luxury cars. 52” flat screen HDTVs. Top-of-the-line Camcorders. Digital photo frames. Did I mention instant cash?  Since 1967, Publishers Clearing House has given away every dream win we could think of. Hundreds — no, no thousands — of prizes, of all different kinds and sizes!

Jason Clark SuperPrize

Leroy Faulks Mega Prize Winner

Of all the prizes we’ve given away, I want to know what prize has been your favorite. What prize is your “dream win”?  What prize are you happiest to see when you open up a Bulletin in the mail or log onto pch.com? What prize makes you want to be in it to win it? Is it always the big SuperPrize? Or do the smaller instant cash prizes get you pumped up too?

I also want to hear from you if your dream win has yet to be offered. Even though we like to think we’ve thought of every prize you, our fans, could possibly dream of, maybe there’s something else out there that would have you wishing upon a lucky star. Like a different SuperPrize amount. Or perhaps a different kind or merchandise, technology or car. Whatever it is, please, please, please let us know!  Because after all, we are “the house where dreams come true.”

Now remember, we can’t possibly make your dream win come true unless you do your part! So take a break from day-dreaming for a few minutes, and head over to pch.com or PCHSearch&Win right now and enter our Online Sweepstakes! Who knows maybe you’ll end up making your dream a reality and winning instant cash…or even the big $5,000.00 A Week For Life SuperPrize!

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

110 thoughts on “What’s Your Dream Win – Instant Cash or a SuperPrize?”

1. Kimberly weeks says:

Superstore!!
    Kw382

2. Carla M Antee says:

The Dream life Prize

1. Carla M Antee says:

Or Super Prize

3. dalice says:

I weit all my life.to see a day my all old dream well come truth. I know that these dream mabe never will come truth.but same time I did think that to my god and he is son jesus crist.nathing anything ever never be or wasd or goes to be impposible.so I state believer that my dream well become truth to my real live life good blese everyone thank have nice day.good by

4. Pch is the best I would love to wi n pch 5k a week to retire and spend every second with my family living and enjoying the good life

5. Marcus Faison says:

Would love to win,never won anything big in my life,would love to do something special for my grandkids

6. Love pch I just enjoy playing it with my kids and mom as a group taking turns and then I use it for my down time or when I’m upset ,thinking and as my search tool thanks pch I love y’all Melanie Marlowe from panama city fl….

7. Carla M Antee says:

My Dream Superprise would be the 3 Million Dollar Dream Home.

8. JEANETTE GANT says:

PRAY I WIN THE SUPERPRIZE! WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A HOME OF MY OWN! I THANK YOU PCH AND THE PRIZE PATROL,BE SAFE AND GOD BLESS ALL! JEANETTE

9. JEANETTE GANT says:

Cannot search superprize from blog, cannot open window please help!