In What States Has Prize Money Been Awarded? Question Answered!

Prize money has been awarded to prize winners in all 50 states! But read on to find out if your state has ever had a SuperPrize winner!

The other day, Amanda C. stopped by my office to tell me about a question that was posted on her recent blog, “Wish Upon a Lucky Star And SuperPrize┬« Dreams Could Come True.” The question was from Annamaria S., who said, “I am from New Mexico. Has anyone ever won from here?” When I heard this, I decided I had to write a blog myself, because I’m so happy to tell you that…

Yes, Annamaria S., there have been Publishers Clearing House prize winners in all 50 states! Ever since the launch of our very first sweepstakes in 1967, we’ve given away millions of dollars in prize money to folks from every state in the country! The Prize Patrol sure has been busy!

But which states have had a SuperPrize Winner? We actually have a map here at PCH Headquarters that represents all the states in which $1,000,000.00…$2,000,000.00… …$10,000.000.00…AND MORE!…in prize money has been awarded in over the years. As the map shows, to date, the Prize Patrol has awarded SuperPrizes to lucky prize winners in twenty-seven states, including…

• Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida
  • Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland
  • Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri
  • Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York
  • North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania,
  • Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington

Is your state on the list above? If not, I encourage you to enter today for your chance to become its very first SuperPrize winner and get a special visit (and a whole lot of prize money!) from the Prize Patrol!

Remember: our winner selection process is completely random and unbiased, and all entries have an equal chance of winning. North, East, South or West, prize winners can come from anywhere! Wherever you live, it’s just as possible for you to become a PCH SuperPrize winner — like our two newest millionaires, Jason Clark of Pocahontas, Arkansas, and Leroy Faulks of Orange, New Jersey — as it is for every entrant.

Best Wishes!

Maryann Carter
Contest Manager

P.S. If you have any questions you’d like to ask us — about prize money, prize winners or anything else, do what Annamaria S. did — post them in the blog comment space below, and we’ll do our best to answer ASAP!

1,669 thoughts on “In What States Has Prize Money Been Awarded? Question Answered!”

1. Stephanie says:

This is amazing. I never knew anyone in Florida winning. It will be so amazing to be able to win right here in Florida, and I hope I am the lucky winner I always enter in the sweeptakes.

2. Marie Jackson says:

Well I See that NO ONE and I MEAN NO ONE HAS EVER WON A SUPER PCH PRIZE HERE IN MISSISSIPPI.. Well I HOPE MY DREAM COMES TRUE AND I BE THE FIRST!! HOORAY FOR ME AND MISSISSIPPI!!!
    Sincerely Yours PCH
    MARIE JACKSON

3. I always wondered if PCH would ever choose me to win something after all the years I have followed them. I used to buy things from PCH on line but it would Not allow me to order today, and I don’t know WHY. I have paid for anything I ordered. I was just looking at a dryer vent cleaner with a long handle. seemed like a good idea so I clicked to order one but it did not allow it to complete the order. WHY?

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Michele, we are so sorry to hear of the troubles you have encountered. In order for us to assist you with your concern we will need a bit more information. We kindly ask that you contact us by phone at your convenience. Our customer service representatives may be reached at 1-800-566-4724 between 8:30 am to 8:30 pm EST, Monday through Friday. We look forward to hearing from you!

4. Pearl says:

Why no winners in Mt. View, Hawaii on the Big Island of Hawaii

5. Tiffany Ellison says:

No Georgia yet , it sounds cool to be a first. Fingers crossed. Good luck everybody!

6. Andrew Syverson says:

I have been receiving emails from pch telling me to make a internet search and will earn entries to win the grand prizes and more. Is this all it takes to become a winner and for pch to show up on my doorsteps? I have been searching from the email I receive every chance i get and it gives me a single entry once a day. Is there anything else that i need to do to win a prize? What are my chances of winning anything from doing what i have been doing and previously explained?

7. Pamela D. Woods Weathers says:

May God Bless her and her family. If it’s GOD’S Will, I’ll win, but if not that’s OK because what God can give me, PCH can’t. Although I would love to help my Church and disabled family members too. Especially my disabled, husband ,Mother, Sister, and most important, my Brother that lost his right arm . His family is growing and I would love to see him with a bigger home, and one for my mom because she so deserves it. But that’s just my reply.

1. Pamela D. Woods Weathers says:

My reply is above Dana Harper’s. Good luck to everyone, but I would love for it to me. I’m so tired of being poor. Everything’s breaking or needing government assistance that’s not there. Tired of hearing no especially after working all my life paying my taxes just to get told we can’t help you because the laws has changed and you don’t qualify. But like I said earlier God can give me what no one else can. Sometimes waiting can get very hard. Even when you do without so ur family doesn’t. Sorry but my reply has to stop now. I’m so sorry.

8. Dana Harper says:

I really want to win in June please. You see my second husband is disable. He had a Brain tumor 10 year’s ago. We live in a two bedroom apartment. I don’t work I want to stay home with my husband. He can’t see out all in his right eye , and has 8% in his left eye. We want to help our kid’s college bill’s. Plus pay our debt off. And not have to borrow money from Loan places. One of the things I want to do is donate to St. Jude ‘s.Also buy a tombstone for my mom! She died when I was 7. Plus I want to buy a house. God Bless, Dana Harper from Broken Arrow Oklahoma.