Video Blog: What Do You Want To See At The PCHblog?

Hi blog readers! Did you know that there is an Editorial Planning Group here at PCH? Did you know that we meet every week to plan out ideas for our blogs that we think you readers will LOVE? Well it’s true! Watch the video below to go behind-the-scenes and meet the members of the group!

Then, please share your comments with us! We really want to know blog readers: what do YOU want to see at the PCHblog? Thanks!

31 thoughts on “Video Blog: What Do You Want To See At The PCHblog?”

1. jimbo says:

some people are out at night, dontgive a curfue at times to enter

2. analiza says:

dear editorial planning group..
    that video, full of precious,i hope we meet one day I;am pleased say this from my heart thanks for give each one people.lives to have a wounder full moment. i been watch on tv prize patrol on fort lauderdale fl,MO,COLORADO,SEAL BEACH,and more places those people so happy i wish my family have that smile there pace some day but me and my sister and brother we been.filled with fear, pain suffering from death to our parents on Dec 19 know An early age i have to take their place i have to find them home’s an live their lives peace and love to there kids they need my support i do as much i can afford to help them to get true,this I,been glad that you guys have this,pch web this a chance for me to start to win,and i can help more people need me to there life thank you
    DEborah holland vice president,dave,todd ,daniel,michael
    collins assistant vice president,maryann,cathy,thank you all from bottom of my heart,make that video means alot,goodluck everyone,

3. Khaleel Rasheed says:

hello everyone at pch just wanted to come thru and read a few blogs and to enter sweepstakes real quick

4. suzan simmons says:

I would enjoy hearing more about all of you guys at PCH, what made you want to work there, how long, favorite things in life, just to name a few, thanks

5. Clarone Cardinal says:

I like the vidio, and think it’s a pritty good deal. I just wish I knew more about how to use a computer.I’m still tring to learn it and how to use pch search.I have been having trouble getting into some pages and thay won’t let me through all of them,But I willkeep tring anyway.Thank you for the time. till next take care and have a great day

6. Angel Pugh says: