Who Won The $5,000 A Week For Life SuperPrize Event?

Danielle Lam at the airport with the May 31st Big Check!

SuperPrize Event Day is finally here! Who won the $5,000 A Week For Life SuperPrize Event? The Prize Patrol is on the road NOW, and we’ll find out and get the winner announcement to you in just hours!

Can’t wait to find out? As promised, for the first time ever, we’ll be giving you clues all throughout the day right here on the blog so keep checking back. And by the end of the day, we’ll post the exciting Prize Patrol SuperPrize winner announcement!

***5:30 PM UPDATE – WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT***

Thanks for following our clues all day! We’re so happy to announce that TARI WOODS from PAGOSA SPRINGS, COLORADO was the winner of the $1,000,000.00 Big Check from the PCH Sweepstakes! Congratulations TARI WOODS!

***3:30 PM UPDATE – NEW CLUE***

The winner’s town is home to one of the largest and hottest natural springs in the world.

***2:00 PM UPDATE – NEW CLUE***

The winner’s state is one of the four states that make up the “four corners.”

***12:30 PM UPDATE – NEW CLUE***

The Prize Patrol cannot get a direct flight from NY to the winner’s area.

***10:00 AM UPDATE – NEW CLUE***

The winner’s town population is LESS THAN 5,000 people.

***12:00 AM UPDATE – HERE’S YOUR FIRST CLUE***

If the Prize Patrol was going to drive the van from NY to the winner’s town, it would take more than 24 hours.

Have you figured it out yet? Write your guesses in the comment space below! Stumped? Don’t worry. More clues are on the way — and remember, for more updates on the $5,000 A Week For Life SuperPrize Event, you can go to the PCH Fan Page, Danielle Lam’s Prize Patrol Fan Page and Todd Sloane’s Prize Patrol Fan Page!

Will it be YOUR name in the winner announcement for the $5,000 A Week For Life SuperPrize Event? FINGERS CROSSED!

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

1,070 thoughts on “Who Won The $5,000 A Week For Life SuperPrize Event?”

1. Jared BAckus says:

I m ready to win!

2. Ron. C says:

CHEER UP People some day your ship may come in , well at least its free to enter PCH Sweepstakes don’t give up keep on entering , Hey i have been playing PCH Sweepstakes since 1977 and so far have not one a single penny. but i still enter it Free and who knows mistakles Happen I might just Win by some strange Quirk of luck day lol lol

3. Marie conners says:

It’s October 21st so enough already WHO WON the $5000 a week for life prize?

4. jean says:

Hot spings  north  Carolina stop by Triangle va 1st please

5. nakisha sharp says:

I’ve been replying to every email and playing every game for the past 2 1/2 years I have over 180,000 tokens and I can’t seem to use the tokens and clearly I’ve never won any money it would be really nice since I’m a single. Mother of three and just became disabled due to a car accident but ill probably never win.

6. I love Playing the pch search&win games as well as getting emails from them it makes me feel like i am somebody special at the end of the day.
    from william d,conover

7. Pearl Chai says:

Sure hope the prize patrol wlll be making their way to Hawaii – hopefully to my residence – it’ll be my first to win anything (even door prizes I have no luck)….so I’ll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best to come…..Aloha!

8. Who won the October 9th 5k per week? I don’t see anything about it. Anywhere. Is it even over?

9. Sandra Martello says:

Finger are crossed. It would be great to be the next winner. Keep knocking maybe someone will open the door to financial freedom.

10. Karen steele says:

We are all winners at some thing in life God bless u all.