531waiting

531waiting

366 thoughts on “531waiting”

1. Betty says:

It looks like the other people need it worse than I do . So good luck everyone
    S

2. Jessica Gogue says:

I pray it is me. The money could really help me and my kids in so many ways and for my grandmother as well. Being a single parent with no help is hard on me but everyday I try my hardest to do what’s best but struggling is a pain. I say best of luck to everyone.

3. Priscilla Ferrentino says:

I pray to Jesus to win. I know he has more important things to worry about. I have
    Promised him that I would help people even the homeless people. I suffer from
    Depression and sometimes I see that people have needs & it’s a shame that I can’t
    Help because I am on a fixed income. There are times I don’t even have for myself. When I was well I was a Chief Financial Officers of a Home for Adults.When I got my pay I would give money to residences that would ask me. Now I am on a fixed income
    and believe me it’s not easy. It’s very hard for me that I have to pay for my medications & sometimes not have money to eat . I would help everyone. I would not be selfish. So who ever wins please remember to help those in need, here in the USA & in Countries like Africa ect.

4. Jackie says:

Right now I am not saying I have it worse than anyone else, but I recently lost my job and haven’t found another. I am barely making my bills and my parents are Goin through a tuff time right now with money so I can’t ask them for help.

5. Sherry says:

I need the money more than ever we had a bad wreck can’t work and boy can your like change in a matter of minutes no second. Praise God! we are still alive.

6. Linda Pascal says:

Set of initial is mp 676.

7. Linda says:

My life has been filled with so many challenges and is in limbo right now. I need to win, so I can have some sense of normality in my life again. I know any chance of winning is a long shot, but all I have left in my life is hope.So please pick me I need a blessing in my life.