531waiting

531waiting

324 thoughts on “531waiting”

1. JAMES GEMBER says:

when is the winner going to be announced

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello – the winner was announce…Mr. John Wyllie won the “Forever” Prize!

1. Evelyn Johnsey says:

Where is Mr. John Wyllie located?

2. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

He lives in White City, Oregon, Evelyn :)

2. Marie Montijo says:

I have been playing PCH games for almost 30 years now and have never won a thing. I do buy occasionally the products they offer. I think I’ve payed my dues, so to speak. I would love to win big soon. We are on the verge of losing our home, my husband has been out of work for 10 months now for work related injuries; we just recently found out he has cancer, and I can’t find a job. No one will hire me. I hope who ever won needed it more than I.

3. kevin johnson says:

I hope i am the winner of the 5,000 a week for life.I left my job from the united nations back in 1998 to care for both my parents in wheelchairs.dad passed in 2001 and mom passed in 2007 no family helped me at all.trying my best to find a good job it’s hard i am trying.i wish everyone luck
    sincerely
    kevin johnson

4. sandy davidson says:

I agree I have been doing this for at about 9 to 10 years not months I think this is not real. If there was any time the need for this win would be now I lost my home and my husband all in a month my husband is in a much better place he is with GOD and He is who keeps me going on and on but boy could this be a BIG BLESSING to help my 5 children and I thanks again

5. james seymour says:

i have played allof your games for over 30 years , and have not won the frist penny. the company i worked for the last 13 years gave me a buyout last yearand at my age find it hard to find a job so any winnings will be welcome thanks

6. chris havens says:

the winner is in delaware or new hampshire follow the hints on there page one of 5 state that dont pay sales tax and has 2 or more vowels and they flew an hour to get there.

7. Ree says:

My guess via clues they are in New Hampshire Aug 31,2012 It’s 1 pm now – see if I’m right!!

8. clarence rollins says:

I wonder if they will visit me in panama city florida.!….I DO HOPE SO..!

9. cody workman says:

Hope it branson mo. They are coming to got a 1 year old daughter and my son will be here any day now. Would love to be able to stay home and watch them grow. Working all the time takes that pleasure away. Please let it be me. Amen and amen.

10. Amber stewart says:

What time will we find out who won?