Who Won The $5,000 A Week For Life SuperPrize Event?

Danielle Lam at the airport with the May 31st Big Check!

SuperPrize Event Day is finally here! Who won the $5,000 A Week For Life SuperPrize Event? The Prize Patrol is on the road NOW, and we’ll find out and get the winner announcement to you in just hours!

Can’t wait to find out? As promised, for the first time ever, we’ll be giving you clues all throughout the day right here on the blog so keep checking back. And by the end of the day, we’ll post the exciting Prize Patrol SuperPrize winner announcement!

***5:30 PM UPDATE – WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT***

Thanks for following our clues all day! We’re so happy to announce that TARI WOODS from PAGOSA SPRINGS, COLORADO was the winner of the $1,000,000.00 Big Check from the PCH Sweepstakes! Congratulations TARI WOODS!

***3:30 PM UPDATE – NEW CLUE***

The winner’s town is home to one of the largest and hottest natural springs in the world.

***2:00 PM UPDATE – NEW CLUE***

The winner’s state is one of the four states that make up the “four corners.”

***12:30 PM UPDATE – NEW CLUE***

The Prize Patrol cannot get a direct flight from NY to the winner’s area.

***10:00 AM UPDATE – NEW CLUE***

The winner’s town population is LESS THAN 5,000 people.

***12:00 AM UPDATE – HERE’S YOUR FIRST CLUE***

If the Prize Patrol was going to drive the van from NY to the winner’s town, it would take more than 24 hours.

Have you figured it out yet? Write your guesses in the comment space below! Stumped? Don’t worry. More clues are on the way — and remember, for more updates on the $5,000 A Week For Life SuperPrize Event, you can go to the PCH Fan Page, Danielle Lam’s Prize Patrol Fan Page and Todd Sloane’s Prize Patrol Fan Page!

Will it be YOUR name in the winner announcement for the $5,000 A Week For Life SuperPrize Event? FINGERS CROSSED!

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

1,083 thoughts on “Who Won The $5,000 A Week For Life SuperPrize Event?”

1. Ronda Hobbs says:

I REALLY want to win,,,I know its REAL but alas my town is less than 24 hour drive from NY…Maybe a second chance drawing??? Fingers (and toes) crossed!!!!

2. jessica h says:

that puts me out already. it would only take 10 hours to drive here. im guessing its somewhere in the west….congrats to the winner!!!

3. Ashley dutkiewicz says:

Florida hipefully :)

4. I guess it is not me, because I live in Baltimore MD

5. Rachel Sharon-Krespin says:

I guess the winner is not me – and I will not be able to save my house from foreclosure:-(
    My house (in CT) is only an hour’s drive away from NYC. I hope the prize goes to a home where it is really needed.
    By now I should have known that Miracles do not happen to me… I wish good luck to all those who are 24 hours away from NY… Enjoy this momentous event!
    Rachel

6. yeni morgan says:

i am ssoooo nervous, because from new york to virginia is 7 hrs driving and from virginia to miami is 18 hrs so that ecual 25 hrs driving ,and danielle said that if they where driving it will takes more than 24 hrs ,so i pray GOD with all my heart that PCH come safe to my apartment.

7. Mo O'Leary says:

if you were driving it would have to be at least be as far west as Oklahoma city, but more likely somewhere west of Phoenix AZ.

8. Aimie Whiddon says:

That could be Alabama. Praying it is my house. Be safe Prize Patrol, hope to see you after work.

9. heels2001 says:

Patiently Waiting!!!

10. Whitley Wright says:

Well I hope to see you guys in August….double fingers crossed with a smooch…..love you guys, be safe.