A Lot to “Like” About Our Instant Win Fan-Only Opportunities

Whether it’s an instant win game, a big money sweeps, or polls, contests, and conversation, there’s always a lot to “Like” on our PCH and PCHSearch&Win Fan Pages on Facebook. That’s because we’re always looking for new ways for you to have fun and win!

This month is ripe with special winning opportunities, one of which centers upon a rarely noticed piece of the PCH Fan Page: our number of “likes.” As of this writing, over 478,000 fans have given us the thumbs up, which is simply fantastic. But you know what would be more fantastic? When that number hits 500,000, one lucky fan will win a Grand Prize of $5,000.00!

And the winning doesn’t end there. Ten more fans will receive $500.00! That’s 11 cash prizes — a total payout of $10,000.00! And we need only 22,000 more “likes” to make that happen.

Here’s how it works: All entries for our exclusive monthly sweeps that are received between April 1, 2012 and the day we register our 500,000th fan will be eligible for both the $5,000.00 Grand Prize and $500.00! Wouldn’t you “like” to get a payout like that? These fan-only prizes could go to you if you click that unassuming “like” button on the PCH Fan Page and come back every day to claim another entry!

Want more fan-only Sweepstakes opportunities? How about this? We’ll be giving away $1,000.00 to one fan on June 14th. A PCH Superfan* could double that amount to $2,000.00! For the maximum chances to win this fan-only sweeps, submit one entry every day until the deadline — 11:59PM, ET, June 14, 2012. Great thing is, the pot replenishes monthly, so another $1,000.00 (or two) will be given away in July!

But wait, there’s more to “Like” on our sister Fan Page! The folks at PCHSearch&Win have hatched a new instant win game. Featuring Edwin, our irresistible search owl mascot, “Edwin’s Hatch&Win Game” will have instant cash and prizes up to $100.00 — winners are guaranteed DAILY! So come one, come all, and take your crack at a fun instant win!

Games! Sweeps! Fun! See? PCH Fan Pages have a lot to “Like!” So tell your friends — I’m sure they’ll find a lot to “Like”, too! After all, someone has to win the Grand Prize — why not you or someone you “like”?

Thank you for “sharing!”

Joyce W.
PCH Online Creative

*P.S. Are you ready to become a PCHsuperfan? Visit the PCH Fan Page on Facebook, and click “DOUBLE PRIZE” to reveal the registry form. You only have to fill it out once for twice the payout…because if you win any $10,000.00 to $1,000,000.00 PCH prize, we’ll double it on the spot!

PCHsuperfan

21 thoughts on “A Lot to “Like” About Our Instant Win Fan-Only Opportunities”

1. Jenelle says:

Okay I’m coindncev. Let’s put it to action.

2. Rena says:

If you wrote an article about life we’d all reach enetnhtenmlgi.

3. kathy smith says:

Hello friends at PCH!..I want to let yall know if you don’t recieve all my entries for the day…I follow through the best way I can….I a;lways call if I have a problem…Thanks for all the support…From a alltime FAN!!!

4. Carol Jones says:

I am new at this. Had trouble getting this far. Hoping to make it work, and learn more. Nothing like PCH.

5. ruby says:

I was given 10 extra entries, when I tried to get in on my pch, it went in circles, telling me create a password it would say put spaces then it would say no spaces, etc, you also have all sorts of “free” things, nothing on your site is free, in fact if you spend the $1 in 2 weeks or so, you get into a contract that is a lot more money. i have gotten nothing free from your site, and the last tango with the 10 free entries, the lack of spins to go to me, that I had won. I am ashamed of so many things in my life now, my country is allowing travesties and false advertisement on the web Ruby owings

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

If you ever notice that your tokens are not being added to your account properly, please send us a message on our Ask Us page (http://pch.custhelp.com/app/ask) with the following information:
      – The name of the game you played
      – The date and time you played
      – The score/number of tokens you should have received. We’ll be happy to add any missing tokens to your account once we receive your message.

6. useme gail block says:

please only in the south out west wins the big prizes and the search giveaways too 24 years and nothing

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Gail – states and parts of the country are not exempt from winning because winners are chosen at random – so don’t lose hope!

7. Just attempted to open a third important PCH headquarters email with strict date that has ERROR ON PAGE. This means, this is the third time I am unable to make the deadling and about the 10th time I have written concerning this issue to be coreected with no response what so ever thus far. Why? It is no fault on my end/computer.

Sad,
    Gail Ellis-Duncan

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Gail. We are still attempting to fix this problem and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.