What play and win opportunities are the PCH creative folks dreaming up for fans like you? What contests are they developing? How are they making your online experience more fun, exciting and rewarding?
These questions and more were answered a few weeks ago, during an Interactive Development and Online Creative “Lunch & Learn” here at Publishers Clearing House Headquarters. We hold these “Lunch & Learns” so that employees can “learn” about departments across the company. About 80 employees attended the presentation by PCH.com writers and designers to learn how we’re engaging fans like you through games, mobile apps, social media devices and so much more.
And we really wanted to share the highlights with you, our blog readers! Here are just a few:
- PCHers are working hard to bring folks like you more INSTANT WIN GAMES on Facebook
- PCHSearch&Win’s mobile site is easier and faster to use than ever
- PCH is committed to making the mobile experience as enjoyable as possible with more content, faster mobile page loads and better navigation
- PCH.com’s “House” program, which offers exciting sweepstakes opportunities along with money-saving merchandise and magazine deals, is becoming ever more popular and is providing fans with more opportunities to win
- PCHgames has more ways to play & win with email entry opportunities, cash tournaments, the instant-win wheel, and token events
PCH Employees Even Got A Chance To Win!
How do you add excitement to a PCH.com Creative Lunch & Learn? Add games and prizes, of course! Since Publishers Clearing House employees are not allowed to enter to win PCH’s sweepstakes and contests, giving them the chance to play and win at the L&L was a welcomed opportunity.
Pete N., a Head Designer for PCH.com, won $50.00 cash at the Cash Blast Instant-Win Spin game and loved being on the “other side” of the winning.
“Winning was an exciting surprise,” Pete said. “I can only imagine how thrilling it must be when the Prize Patrol shows up with a life-changing prize,” he added.
Nicole creates a lot of the instant win games for PCH.com, so she was thrilled to get to play and win herself. “I really wanted to be a winner,” Nicole said, and was excited to win a grab bag filled with delicious treats.
With so many PCH employees excited about what’s in store for fans like you, you can bet being a fan of PCH.com, PCHSearch&Win, PCHLotto, PCHgames and the PCH Fan Page on Facebook will be more rewarding than ever!
What is YOUR favorite PCH site? What else would you like to see? We promise to listen and do our best to give you all the fun, excitement and “winning” opportunities you desire!