August 31st Is Coming! Do YOU Have A Number On The Winner Selection List?

Hello everyone! You may have recently received a message from us here at PCH with an opportunity to claim a Prize Number to be added to the Winner Selection List for the August 31st SuperPrize Event. Or, you may have received a mailing informing you a Prize Number has been provisionally added to the Winner Selection List. If you did, I hope you responded because the Winner Selection List is a VERY important list to be on!

Quite simply, the Winner Selection List is the Official Publishers Clearing House Record of all Entries that are eligible to win a Prize in a particular timeframe. If you want to be in the running to soon win $5,000 A Week “Forever,” you’ll need to have at least one timely entry on this list.

But, you don’t have to stop at just one entry! In fact, you can have many valid entries on the Winner Selection List.  You see, whenever you claim an entry for the “Forever” Prize, before the August 21st deadline, a Prize Number is added to the Winner Selection List for you. And there are so many ways to get “Forever” Prize entries — at,, PCHlotto, PCHgames and more. Enter online every day and from every Bulletin you receive to get as many entries on the list as you can!

Then, if the winning number that is randomly selected for the August 31st SuperPrize Event matches your number on the Winner Selection List, you will win $5,000 A Week “Forever.” That means you would get payments of $5,000.00 for your life and after that, the payments would continue for the life of someone you choose. What a great way to leave a financial legacy for your loved ones!

If no matching winning number is found, don’t worry!  Your timely entries will also be automatically added to the second chance drawing pool.  So, if we need to hold a second chance random drawing, you’ll be eligible to win $1,000,000.00 in that portion of the selection process, too

Remember, you can’t be in the running to win on August 31st if you’re not on the Winner Selection List for this event. Enter as often as you can, and maybe the Prize Patrol will surprise you with $5,000.00 A Week “Forever!”

Good luck!

Maryann Carter
Manager, Sweepstakes Administration

P.S. Big PCHgames news! Mahjongg Practice Rounds begin today and run through July 17th! Start sharpening your skills and earn 10X tokens in the process! On tournament day, July 18th, more than $2,300.00 in cash and prizes will be awarded!

584 thoughts on “August 31st Is Coming! Do YOU Have A Number On The Winner Selection List?”

1. Yusuf Nasir says:

Dear Mrs Holland thank you for your email
    I Am Here to Comply and Claim to Secure My Entry to Win &7,000.00 A Week For Life on October 23rd Special Early Look Event fro PCH GWY NO.4900
    Please Secure My Entry and Add Me to the Winner Selection List in My Name
    Best Regards Yusuf Nasir

2. YES! PCH Please enter my in the WINNER SELECTION RANGE, YR15 PC288
    Thank You.

GOD BLESS AMERICA! Jerald Johnson

3. roberto Soto says:

Pch I want to claim and secure my prize number into the winners selection range. Those are the numbers that can only win these. I want to win this gvwy . 7.000.00 set for life. Oct 23. And any other prize that may pertain to my name. Please security this winning number Of mine into winners number selection range. I’m loyal player have reached VIP gold status. I’m disabled vet.. Army. I had brain surgery was left paralized on left side of my body. I struggle just to dress. I have my dad he is 90 and have parkinsons. I’m poor renting room to live. Your blessing will let me change my life. So I can care for my dad. I served my country don’t think its selfish to want to win this gvwy. My life of my family and me will be beeetter because. Please process my number so it can be added to the winners selection stage. Thank you very much pch. My name is Roberto Soto.

4. Yusuf Nasir says:

Dear Ms.Lam thank you for your email
    thank you for All Opportunities that you have Given to Me Paste Weeks
    i Am Ready to take the opportunity to Win $7,000.00 A Week For Life to Receive A Prize Number in the Winner Selection Range and to Have My Personal Identification Level
    Best Regards Yusuf Nasir

5. Daria Black says:

i would like a prize number my name is Daria Black

6. Mario Echeverria says:

My dear friends: greetings ; in the winning selection list approved , take a prize number in the winning selection range. Please , it’s possible to have my personal identification level ? . Anxiously I hope your answer . Thanks so much for your help. ME

7. mike j says:

i would like to have selection range number please

8. mike j says:

i don’t have number i would to get one please

9. Margaret Asamoah says:

Margaret Asamoah

September 29, 2015

YES I Margaret Asamoah, Claim the Prize Number referenced above will be processed upon timely entry! I CONFIRM I WANT TO WIN! I will be entered to win a $ 10,000.00 Cash Prize on October 1st from PCH Giveaway No. 5327.

Thank you sincerely, Ms. Deborah Holland and in advance PCH Prize Patrol Team Ms. Danielle Lam, Mr. Todd Sloane and Mr. David Sayer. I am grateful. I Thank God and God bless.