What To Do If You Receive A PCH.com/Urgent Post Card!

Act fast, you could win a cash prize!

EXCITING news! Special post cards with a www.pch.com/urgent website URL have been sent out in the mail and are due to hit mailboxes this Monday!

I wanted to write a blog about this and try to answer ANY questions you may have. Why? Because YOU may be receiving one of these urgent post cards! So here we go…

1) What do these post cards look like?

Below are two pictures (front and back) of the post card you may receive. As you’ll see, it’s a white post card with orange and black type that prominently features the URL www.pch.com/urgent.

The urgent post cards look like this!

2) What is the post card all about?

Prizes, of course – after all, this is Publishers Clearing House! But specifically, this special post card gives you the opportunity to enter for the “Fast 50” PCH Sweepstakes – where 50 people will win CASH PRIZES. WOW! That’s a lot of prizes to go around!

3) What should you do?

It’s easy! If you receive one of these urgent post cards, make sure to enter www.pch.com/urgent into your web browser or just click on the link above. A short, unique authorization code is also included on the post card, which you will be asked for on the page.

Here’s where you’ll find your unique authorization code!

I told you it was easy! But be sure to ACT FAST – this is a LIMITED TIME opportunity!

4) What if you didn’t get a post card?

Don’t worry — there are still TONS of other ways to enter the PCH Sweepstakes! For starters, you can head over to www.pch.com  and enter to win our $5,000 A Week “Forever” Prize Event on August 31st! If you win, that would be $5,000 a week for your life, then after that, $5,000 a week for the life of someone you choose! You can also check out PCHSearch&Win where you could win instant prizes just for searching! Looking for REAL FUN? Check out Legacy Lane on the PCH Fan Page, a free-to-play game where you could win INSTANT prizes OR get entries into the “Forever” Prize!

I think I’ve about covered it all folks, but if you have ANY other questions, comment below and let me know! We’ll be happy to help.

Amanda C., PCH Creative

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

36 thoughts on “What To Do If You Receive A PCH.com/Urgent Post Card!”

1. Dana says:

Hi my name is Dana Gomez and I was wondering if I only enter by mail wich I have done for years I just feels right to me, do I have the same chance to win as the people who enter online every day . If you can please get back to me it would be greatly appreciate it thanks have a nice day.

2. Cyn says:

The card I received is blue and white not orange and white. Is this legit?

3. Listen for 1 year I have been searching to win playing pch lotto and all the other games I entered through pch to win and all they do is harass me with all the emails they keep sending me its really begining to bother me because with all the emails they send me and all the times I entered I think I should had atleast won something by now but I have’nt so it but only makes me ask myself are they really real or what or are they fakes too,i wonder

4. I would like to say I played phc games for over a year and have not won anything and they just keep harassing me with all the emails searching to win the pch lotto and everything else they send me and again I ca’nt believe its been a year and I did’nt win anything now I wonder is it really real or what

5. wanna Malcolm says:

I won pch bingo but never recived it what should I do?

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi there, if you’re having trouble claiming your prize, please send us a message using our Ask Us page: http://pch.custhelp.com/app/ask so we may provide you with further assistance.

- Jussie W. at PCH

6. linda leamy says:

pch#1830 code pc988 win 1 million plus 5/k a wk for life june 30th linda120lee

7. Paul Sims says:

cI am trying to enter my activation code but I can’t get it to go on.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Paul, please make sure that you are entering the link into the URL bar, to the left of the search bar on your browser. Or you can click the link here: http://www.pch.com/actnow.

- Jussie W. at PCH

8. Joey Hubert says:

To pch,.. Iam trying to enter my code I dont have one yet but I got I.D.CARD. I hope this help me Iam herting so so bad with bills there eating me up a live and cant work bad neck and back THANKS HUBERTS ..GOD BLESS US ALL..

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Joey, there are three ways to enter our Sweepstakes! You may enter by mail: Publishers Clearing House; 101 Winners Circle; Port Washington, NY 11050, by calling 1-800-645-9242 (choose Option #2) or online at http://www.pch.com.

- Jussie W. at PCH

9. Eino Miilu says:

I received the postcard but I can not post my A Code anywhere why?

1. Jussie At PCH Jussie At PCH says:

You can go here to do that: pch.com/urgent