Video Tour Of PCH With Prize Patrol Member Danielle Lam!

Hi blog readers, it’s me, Danielle! I’ve heard that a few of you wanted to see what Publishers Clearing House headquarters looks like here in Port Washington, New York. So I figured what better way to show you than with a video tour! Watch below as I give you a special look at the outside of our main building, plus our newly renovated lobby! It’s awesome!

You know what’s really cool? Some of our really big SuperPrize winners have come to PCH Headquarters to take this tour IN PERSON! Have you entered yet today? If not, what are you waiting for?!? Get over to pch.com right now!

By the way, this will be just the first of my behind the scenes video blogs here at PCH Headquarters. So if there’s anything or anyone else you want to see, comment below and let me know!

Danielle Lam

PCH Prize Patrol

P.S. HOT GAME ALERT! There’s a new game in town — Gluey 2, a fun Physics Puzzle Game! Head over to PCHGames today to check it out!

30 thoughts on “Video Tour Of PCH With Prize Patrol Member Danielle Lam!”

1. barbarahelton says:

iloveyourgames.

2. Orazio Ross Sobania says:

On the search I asked what was Danielle’s last name which I forgot, (Lam). Thank you for the answer. If after over 40 yrs of trying I should Know the complete names of the PCH Prize Patrol if you ever come and Knock on my door.
    (Impossible dream) Ross

3. james says:

james g. tabler..a PUBLISHERS,CLEARING,HOUS@E! WINNER NOV..30TH INLS:ID J.T. ENTER IN EVERYDAY BY MAIL,PONE.OR PLAINTOO! WOW! 11/8/2012

4. Hi Danielle, I am so happy for the people that won. I sure could use it now, my husband is coming from the care center next tue. and all the money is going to get him here. I don’t even have money to buy toilet paper I go and get it from our daughter and I have to go to the food bank just for my self. I am so worryed that what is going to happen when he gets here,when all his money goes on the rent and mined on the bills. Then the food back. Our daughter has done so much for us I will never be able to pay her back, she so kind and she has 3 girls of her to take care of, and work hard trying to. I Love PCH and it helps me get threw the hard times.

5. I had a Facebook message from a DANIELLE LAM OF PCH, and said I was the winner of $1,000,000.00 (one million dollars) and also had a phone number to call to get my 14 digit golden seal authenticated by purchasing a green dot card and putting $555.46 on it to cover the taxes of my prize. I called the number it gave me (518) 250-1870 and a man answered and said he was Todd Sloan from PCH. I explained to him that I didn’t believe this is how PCH notifies winners and that I believed him to be a liar and that it’s cruel to do this to a person. The facebook page of Danielle Lam didn’t even have a photo! I want this investigated, and so just in case I am the winner of said prize, I want PCH to see this post so they can contact me to explain what is going on. My number is ************* for you to contact me direct if I am the true winner of drawing June 12, 2012 ans special code # 8605. I am still waiting for the prize patrol to show up at my door.

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

David,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This person was definitely a scammer! Real PCH employees cannot send friend requests on Facebook. The offer you’re describing did not come from Publishers Clearing House. Also, there is never a catch with entering or winning any PCH Sweepstakes. PCH, like any legitimate Sweepstakes, will never ask you to pay any fee or make a purchase to claim a prize. You may forward the suspicious email to us at abuse@pch.com or report this occurrence to us using our toll-free number 1-800-392-4190. We also recommend that you report this incident to the National Fraud Center at http://www.fraud.org.

Victoria At PCH

6. Paul Rivera says:

Wow, that’s a nice place to work. Satisfaction to make a lot of people happy. I like your job. I hope I can see you soon! Keep doing an excelent job. Congratulations. Super Fan-Paul Rivera Saint Cloud Florida

7. Marjorie Hoosman says:

It’s a beautiful place to see. Hope one day I will visit and meet some of the people that make dreams come true if you Win The PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE.

8. robert harris says:

hi danille like your site always glad to see you