The Living Is Easy, But Could Be Easier With “Forever” Prize!

Summertime…and the living is easy

The above headline lifts a lyric from the classic song “Summertime” from Porgy and Bess now being revived to great acclaim on Broadway.

Yes indeed: the living can be easy in summertime — with leisure time spent fishing, camping or going to the beach. Of course, for some, summer may not be so easy because work — or looking for work — can really throw a monkey-wrench in things! The pleasures of the season may be limited to one fresh ear of corn on the cob or an isolated swing in a hammock.

Well, don’t despair. Summertime 2012 could end with a bang for YOU (and a loved one) on August 31st if you win in the new Publishers Clearing House “FOREVER” prize event: that’s $5,000 a week for the rest of your life, then – after that – someone you choose will receive $5,000 a week for the rest of his or her life.

Wow! Talk about summertime when the living is easy! With Big Checks coming from PCH week after week you could be in faraway places, fishing in the Caribbean or swimming on the French Riviera or dining on the Isle of Capri. Now THAT’S summertime living at its easiest! And don’t forget about the rest of the year: with another $5,000 rolling in every week, “livin” in autumn, winter and spring will be easy too — maybe in your brand new dream house — for the rest of your life!

The PCH Prize Patrol will be ready to deliver our first-ever “Forever” prize to some lucky person on August 31st. That person could be YOU! And remember, if you are the winner, later on someone of your choosing will also receive $5,000 a week for life.

So don’t delay. Click here on this link to pch.com to enter — today and everyday. And August 31st our next Big Winner could be YOU!

Happy summer and good luck!

Dave Sayer
Prize Patrol Ambassador

38 thoughts on “The Living Is Easy, But Could Be Easier With “Forever” Prize!”

1. bobby taylor says:

i need to win this i’m on disability and barely make it now.i have been praying to win some money to make my life easier and better,but i guess people like me dont win money they just suffer then die…

thanks and goodbye

2. Cynthia J says:

Tomorrow is the big day… I have my fingers crossed that God blesses my family tomorrow!!! My kids would never go hungry again!!! I know it’s always a long shot but hey it could happen!

3. paula lipe says:

Thank you PCH for this opportunity of a life time, to win this would be a dream come true I would gladly share my story of my life ,the miracles and hard road of knocks that i have had to endure. This would change my life forever ..I have had a tough road some my choosing others handed me a tough road to follow.. I am 44 year old single mom, from the day my son turned 4,I have 3 children they are now grown, he is now going on 26 I have worked many jobs to support them put my self through law school and did the best I could to make sure that all my children received an education..My dreams of my children going to college fell short in the tragedy of my son getting hurt and losing the use of one of his hands.. all his dreams came crashing to the ground. my daughters,,my oldest chose her path in life my youngest is the proud mother of 2 children and one on the way.. This would be a blessing to win to all that enter , GOOD LUCK :)

4. john miller says:

thank you, publishers clearing house, now i know your real… im john

5. Christel Chenoweth-Elkins says:

I have played pch games since May and praying that it has been enough. I have a hard life living good then living bad with next to nothing. The super prize would change my life forever and the loved ones that surround me. My mother is 64 and works 3 jobs. If the prize patrol shows up at my door my mother would never have to work again. She can finally retire. I plan to donate some to cancer research because I lost my father in 2008 to lung cancer. This was the hardest and the most hurtful time in my life. Love the moment and the energy of that moment will spread beyond all boundaries. Good Luck to everyone!

6. Valerie Johnson says:

i have been entering for awhile now. i hope that next week, i wake up with a big knock at my door and it is the lovely faces that i want to see. Good Luck to everyone!!!! But remeber that everyone is a winner in God’s Eyes

7. Etoria H. says:

Life, with that kind of money, would not only be easier for me, but for others I would help! I am not the type of person that lets people take advantage of me, but why have money like that if those, who are REALLY in need, can’t be helped!!! Good luck everyone and God bless!!!! In Jesus name, I want to win!!!