Where In The USA…Will Danielle Lam Go Next Friday?

Growing up, I used to LOVE the show “Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?” Who’s with me?!? I know there must be a ton of you out there who loved it too. For those of you who never saw this show, the goal was to track down Carmen, a criminal, as she fled around the world. You’d follow a series of clues and hopefully catch her before time ran out. While some of my friends loved the show for the chase factor, MY excitement came from watching her travel to all these foreign and exciting locations I had never even heard of.

Never did I think that one day I’d be doing the same thing (minus the crime part, of course!) For the past two years that I’ve been a Prize Patrol Elite member, I’ve had the amazing opportunity to travel ALL OVER THE USA! And to places I never even knew existed – like Pocahontas, Arkansas to deliver Jason Clark a $1,000,000.00 prize, Pagosa Springs, Colorado to deliver Tari Woods a Million Dollar Check, and Moriches, NY to deliver Stanley Hartman $10,000.00! Check out the map above and just look at all the states I’ve awarded prizes in — and keep in mind, it’s been only 2 years!!

Also keep in mind that I’m only 1/3 of the Prize Patrol Elite Team! Dave and Todd, the other 2/3, have been on the Prize Patrol since its very beginning and they’ve given out prizes in ALL 50 STATES! I’m so jealous! I loved travelling all over the USA, but I REALLY can’t wait till I can say that I’ve awarded a prize in EVERY state, too!

So tell me PCH fans…where in the USA should I go next Friday? What state do YOU want me to come to award a big prize next week? Write your answers in the comments section below. I can’t wait to be on the road again in just a few days!!!

Good luck!

Danielle Lam

Danielle Lam Prize Patrol

PCH Prize Patrol Elite

289 thoughts on “Where In The USA…Will Danielle Lam Go Next Friday?”

1. brittany bell says:

I think you should come to my house in cambridge ohio! My kids and i could really use the money! Please come see me on friday!

2. Adriana Guerrero says:

Riverside CA :)

3. Bec says:

Please come to Crystal Springs, Mississippi. Have you ever been to MS I dont think i have seen a wiiner here before so let me be the first lucky winner.I have been praying that you come see me.

4. Justin Worthington says:

You should come to Saint Cloud Florida, and make a longtime dream come true! :), but whatever your choice will be..best of luck to the winner.

5. Kim Blevins says:

I often think of what we could do with that kind of money. We could get back up on our feet, after my husband lost his job we were forced to move into his parents house. We lost everything. We have found work again but school bus drivers don’t make sustainable income. I would start with finding a house, and buying my children their own beds. I would get the D&C I haven’t been able to afford since my miscarriage a year ago. As I set here and think of all I could do, I also feel blessed. While we don’t have much, and sometimes things look bleak, I keep my faith in miracles. And, as much as I’d love to see you show up here, I’m sure there is someone in a worse situation than mine that is praying for the same thing. Good luck to everyone!

6. jessica Boyd says:

ALABAMA!! Come change our lives! Have a safe trip

1. yes come to alabama ( opp ). trick-or-treat pch.please make it a treat.

7. Annie WOODS says:

I would love for you to come to North Carolina. I am in Burlington, N.C

8. Stacey Kochinski says:

Thats crazy I use to watch that show all the time when I was a kid. LOL. But you should definately come and deliver the FOREVER prize to me in Tampa Florida. Except it really doesnt look like Tampa because there is a cow field across the street from me. LOL. Please make all of mine and my familys dream come true.

9. LaRon Poe says:

Murray, UT – Knock Knock at my door. Would be the first in UTAH!! Only time will tell.

10. Nina Englemon says: