Just-Breaking News From The PCH Prize Patrol About August 31 Prize Event!

Hi PCH fans!

It’s Danielle Lam from the PCH Prize Patrol! I have some just-breaking news about the August 31 Prize Event and I can’t wait to share it with all of you!

Watch my video below to find out what I have to say!

WOW! I get more excited every time I watch that! The winner selection process has begun, which means the PCH Prize Patrol is getting closer and closer to the big prize delivery on August 31st! I don’t know about you, but I just can’t seem to stop smiling!!!

Who else is as excited about the August 31 “Forever” Prize Event as I am?!? Who here wants to see me at their door with the Big Check in just 3 days?

I can’t wait to find out who the winner is and where I’ll be going on Friday! Write your name in the comments section below if you want to see YOUR name on the Big Check in just days!

Good luck everyone!

Danielle Lam
PCH Prize Patrol Elite

646 thoughts on “Just-Breaking News From The PCH Prize Patrol About August 31 Prize Event!”

1. Wow I hope I Am the winner it will be great and to show my family and Grandkids that if you take a litte time out of a day and enjoying playing games or contest that u enjoy participate in and believe u can be a winner that would make a big accomplishment in my life

2. I can’t believe it takes this long to find who won the August 31 drawing, so far I’ve won $20.00. I pray that I’m the next big winner.

3. burrell says:

i have entered everyday for two years never won anything all i got were lies to keep going back

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Burrell, I’m sorry to hear you feel this way, let me take this moment to inform you on how our Sweepstakes work. Our mailings are opportunities for a chance to win and clearly state that the recipient has not yet won a prize must enter by deadline in order to be considered. PCH Sweepstakes winners are chosen at random, and each entry has the same chance of winning. You never know who will become the next BIG winner, so don’t lose hope! Check out this FAQ for all the ways to enter for the chance to become our next big winner: http://bit.ly/Enter-A-PCH-Sweeps! Have a great day!

4. Marc Schwartz says:

Boy could I use that prize!!!
    What a dream come true!

5. Kiki says:

Danielle just get ready to come on down to Sweet Home Alabama! I’m sure to see you at my door tomorrow with that lovely check in your hand! Can’t wait to see you! Be blessed!

6. Karen says:

I look forward to seeing you! 🙂

7. Leroy says:

Leroy

To hear that I have won a price would be the best news in my life