Danielle Lam PCH Prize Patrol

Danielle Lam PCH Prize Patrol

216 thoughts on “Danielle Lam PCH Prize Patrol”

1. sharon white says:

I looked on my computer 9/18 It said Sharon White of St Charles won 10.000000 dollars i was so excited than I got a letter saying we apoloze for sending you the note you won and it was for 10000 It was someone in calif I have entered pch ever since I was 18 years old and I am 72 I think it is a shame after doing something that manhhy years not winning anything than you get so excited and they got the wrong name how could something like this happen to me this Is not right this is bad and not right You and the rest of the crew seem honest , and this bothers me very much I dont now what action I mAY TAKE THAT MEANS i HAVE BEEN ENTERRING FOR 54 YEARS DOES THAT SOUND RIGHT i AM VERY UPSET OVER THIS SITUATION SHARON THEY SENT A LETTER AND TOLD ME THEY WHERE SORRY FOR MAKING THIS MISTAKE i AM BEGINNING TO BELIEVE THIS IS NOT REAL i TOLD EVERYONE i WAS SO EXCITED, THEY TOLD ME THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG THEY WAS RIGHT . THEY SAY i WILL NEVER WIN ANYTHING I BEGINNING TO BELIEVE THAT

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Sharon, we deeply regret any confusion this may have caused and want to assure you that we have taken steps to prevent an error like this from happening again. Here’s a link that will explain how this error occurred: http://bit.ly/2d6AglX. Our Sweepstakes participants are very important to us. To thank them for their loyalty and understanding, we automatically entered anyone who received the erroneous message into a special contest in which we will draw 5 winners of $10,000.00. In addition, each recipient will be given 50,000 tokens, which will appear on your account within 2 business days. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately at service@pchmail.com. You may also contact us directly by calling 1-800-566-4724. While we did not intend for this to happen, we appreciate your understanding and we hope you are looking forward to hearing about the special drawing for 5 prizes of $10,000. Thank you.

2. Louis Levario says:

PCH Danielle Lam, I want to claim my two prizes
    Here is my Name and address
    Louis Levario
    10664 Lanigan Rd
    Apple Valley California 92308.
    Hope to hear from YOU.

3. Karen Street says:

Daniellle, I hope your thinking about coming to Tennessee . It is a fun place! We have lots of country music everywhere you go ! Lot of Sourttherrn Charm everywhere you go ! Stop at the Streets home first and we will show you a good time! OK.? We love the PCH Prrize Potrol So Much !! For All That You Do ! For All Of Man Kind ! May God Bless You All !!!

4. virginia nedza says:

Hi Danelle – Please come knocking on my door with the big “FOREVER” prize of $5,000.00 a week + bonus. It would be nice to meet the group from PCH and would I have a ball spending and passing out money to my family and friends.

5. Socorro Olivia Garrelts says:

COME OVER JUNE 30 PRIZE PATROL TEAM PLEASE !!! BRING OVER THAT BEAUTIFUL ROSES AND BALLOONS, AND THE BIG WONDERFUL NEWS 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

6. Socorro Olivia Garrelts says:

HI THERE DANIELLE LAM, THIS IS SOCORRO OLIVIA GARRELTS, I HOPE TO SEE YOU BY MY DOOR STEP JUNE 30-2016 !!!! 🙂 🙂 LATELY LIKE FOUR DAYS AGO I START HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND BAD CONNECTION PROBLEMS WITH YOUR WEBSITE. I REALLY TRYING TO GET ALL MY ENTRIES ON THE RIGHT TIME BUT THIS CONNECTION PROBLEMS DON’T LET ME DO THAT !! PCHGAMES ARE THE SAME WAY TO ENTER AND THE PUBLISHER CLEARING HOUSE REGULAR GAMES. THE LOTTO CARDS, FRONT PAGE, PLAY AND WIN, PCHSEARCH AND WIN ALL ARE OK. AND I DID GET ALL MY ENTRIES ON THE RIGHT TIME. I THINK I MISSED LIKE THREE ENTRIES FOR THIS REASON, I PRAY FOR THE BEST AND GOD HELP ME MATCH THE WINNER NUMBER AND SEE YOU AND THE TEAM PRIZE PATROL AT MY DOOR STEP JUNE 30 !!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 PCH GUYS GOD BLESS YOU ALL, COME SOON PLEASE !!! 🙂 🙂