Who Won The August 31st PCH “Forever” Prize Event?

TODAY is the day of the August 31st PCH “Forever” Prize Event! I’m sure you’re all eager to find out WHO WON. Well, the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol is on the road right now, which means we’ll all be finding out very soon – IN JUST HOURS! But until then, as promised, I’ll be giving you clues all day long right here on the blog. And by the end of the day, I’ll be posting the exciting winner announcement! Who’s excited? I can hardly wait!

PCH is happy to announce that John Wyllie of White City, Oregon is the winner of the “Forever” Prize!

Looks like the Prize Patrol Elite Team has a very special escort for their delivery today!

The Prize Patrol is on the road and it looks like Dave’s in the driver’s seat for this one.

*** 1:00 PM UPDATE — NEW CLUE***

The Prize Patrol is on their way to make the prize award and they’re in a state that’s one of five states with no sales tax!

*** 9:00 AM UPDATE — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s state has more than 2 vowels in its name.

The Prize Patrol flew more than 1 hour to reach the winner’s area.

Think you’ve got a clue about where the Prize Patrol is headed? Write your guesses in the comment space below! Then, KEEP CHECKING BACK HERE AT THE PCH BLOG —MORE CLUES ARE ON THE WAY!

Still want more? You can go to the PCH Fan Page, Danielle Lam’s Prize Patrol Fan Page and the PCHSearch&Win blog for more clues and updates from the road

Tell me: do YOU want to be the big winner today?

Amanda C., PCH Creative

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

936 thoughts on “Who Won The August 31st PCH “Forever” Prize Event?”

1. chemaya says:

Wow my number was 2900 also.

1. chemaya says:

I mean 4900

2. Robert Ward says:

I think publishers clearing house should be stopped, nearing scam level !

3. Kathy says:

I do not understand how 2 people can have the same number…4900!!!

4. miranda uplinger says:

Definitely the name is from 2012.. All in all a super blessing to ever it has been, may be and will be.

5. Daniel Marquez says:

Who was the winner for August 31st 2015.?!! That is an old winner.! What state and who was the winner? Did anybody even win?!!!!! Does anybody know? I keep getting a lot of telemarketers and scams pretending to be PCH tell me that I’m a winner but I need to subscribe with them In order to get my check for 1 million dollars. On top of all the junk emails is it even worth being subscribe to PCH?

6. kenneth simmons says:

god bless you mush love keep praying for all

7. carl sanders says:

it gets a little confused sometimes one never really knows the outcome cause the sweeps keep rolling I have personaly followed sweeps 4900 for over a year now it s still rolling another date amount I do have faith and do order just not real sure has anybody out there ever whittnessed are meet the winner I would like to know still everyday im searching cant say anything bad if in fact people are being blessed so I guess at this point we all want to quit for me I guess im here to the end comment if you have meet the winners

8. C.WILLIAMS says:

that was back in 2012 that is a old winner. what happen to the one for August 31 OF 2015