Who Won The August 31st PCH “Forever” Prize Event?

TODAY is the day of the August 31st PCH “Forever” Prize Event! I’m sure you’re all eager to find out WHO WON. Well, the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol is on the road right now, which means we’ll all be finding out very soon – IN JUST HOURS! But until then, as promised, I’ll be giving you clues all day long right here on the blog. And by the end of the day, I’ll be posting the exciting winner announcement! Who’s excited? I can hardly wait!

***WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT***

PCH is happy to announce that John Wyllie of White City, Oregon is the winner of the “Forever” Prize!

***2:25 PM UPDATE FROM THE ROAD***
Looks like the Prize Patrol Elite Team has a very special escort for their delivery today!

***2:00 PM UPDATE FROM THE ROAD***
The Prize Patrol is on the road and it looks like Dave’s in the driver’s seat for this one.

*** 1:00 PM UPDATE — NEW CLUE***

The Prize Patrol is on their way to make the prize award and they’re in a state that’s one of five states with no sales tax!

*** 9:00 AM UPDATE — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s state has more than 2 vowels in its name.

***7:00 AM — HERE’S YOUR FIRST CLUE***
The Prize Patrol flew more than 1 hour to reach the winner’s area.

Think you’ve got a clue about where the Prize Patrol is headed? Write your guesses in the comment space below! Then, KEEP CHECKING BACK HERE AT THE PCH BLOG —MORE CLUES ARE ON THE WAY!

Still want more? You can go to the PCH Fan Page, Danielle Lam’s Prize Patrol Fan Page and the PCHSearch&Win blog for more clues and updates from the road

Tell me: do YOU want to be the big winner today?

Amanda C., PCH Creative

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

914 thoughts on “Who Won The August 31st PCH “Forever” Prize Event?”

1. kenneth simmons says:

god bless you mush love keep praying for all

2. C.WILLIAMS says:

that was back in 2012 that is a old winner. what happen to the one for August 31 OF 2015

3. Jay Riley says:

As much as I’d love to have the charismatic crew from PCH at my door some day, it’s good to see such a worthy soul win the prize. Congratulations to John Wyllie and his family!

4. Emily Davis says:

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU JOHN WYLIE, YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ENJOY YOUR WINNINGS AND DON’T FORGET TO HELP INDIVIDUALS IN YOUR COMMUNITY. GOD BLESS YOU.

5. Gail Bryce says:

I hope you guys are head to Oregon, would that be the state that your headed to?

6. audrey chalk says:

I would like to know the august 31, 2015 winner of the “forever” sweepstakes name and state not the 2012 winner —-it is now the third of september and no one knows or is able to publish this information!

7. Carolyn says:

I’m still waiting, I have faith don’t give up, god will take the wheel. Just stand still and let god. He’ll make a way. Don’t worry your blessing will come:)

8. PRISCILLA says:

who is the winner? i’M GETTING TIRED OF DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. IT TAKES UP TO MUCH TIME.

9. pattianne says:

i’ve been entering publishers clearing house on & off since i was around 18.i’m 52 now & about to be homeless along with my animals,unable to afford rent.i simply don’t have time or any more faith in pch.i will turn in my useless tokens & not enter any more.whoever is still playing now has a better chance since i am no longer in this contest.good luck to all