Who Won The August 31st PCH “Forever” Prize Event?

TODAY is the day of the August 31st PCH “Forever” Prize Event! I’m sure you’re all eager to find out WHO WON. Well, the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol is on the road right now, which means we’ll all be finding out very soon – IN JUST HOURS! But until then, as promised, I’ll be giving you clues all day long right here on the blog. And by the end of the day, I’ll be posting the exciting winner announcement! Who’s excited? I can hardly wait!

***WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT***

PCH is happy to announce that John Wyllie of White City, Oregon is the winner of the “Forever” Prize!

***2:25 PM UPDATE FROM THE ROAD***
Looks like the Prize Patrol Elite Team has a very special escort for their delivery today!

***2:00 PM UPDATE FROM THE ROAD***
The Prize Patrol is on the road and it looks like Dave’s in the driver’s seat for this one.

*** 1:00 PM UPDATE — NEW CLUE***

The Prize Patrol is on their way to make the prize award and they’re in a state that’s one of five states with no sales tax!

*** 9:00 AM UPDATE — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s state has more than 2 vowels in its name.

***7:00 AM — HERE’S YOUR FIRST CLUE***
The Prize Patrol flew more than 1 hour to reach the winner’s area.

Think you’ve got a clue about where the Prize Patrol is headed? Write your guesses in the comment space below! Then, KEEP CHECKING BACK HERE AT THE PCH BLOG —MORE CLUES ARE ON THE WAY!

Still want more? You can go to the PCH Fan Page, Danielle Lam’s Prize Patrol Fan Page and the PCHSearch&Win blog for more clues and updates from the road

Tell me: do YOU want to be the big winner today?

Amanda C., PCH Creative

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

478 thoughts on “Who Won The August 31st PCH “Forever” Prize Event?”

1. Nancy Stedman says:

Congratulations to the winner. I can’t imagine the thrill it must be like. So happy for all the winners. Maybe some day they will knock on my doo – cause I sure could use a lot of help. I hope Mr. Wyllie is enjoying and appreciating his good fortune. Best of luck to you! ! ! !

2. Mikal says:

good luck to the winner!!!

3. I am so happy for the guy who Who want August 31 but hopefully they’re on their way to Massachusetts to Massachusetts to come to my house LOL search the day every day obviously your body at 5:15 in the morning I’ve been out here all day and all night with no sleep please press ritual come see me

4. Paula Nelson says:

Congratulation “forever” winner! Your truly blessed, please consider giving to some charity’s of ur choice! Thanks!

5. this is a old won dont no who going to win

6. Mykola Curry says:

I think the winner will reside in Delaware. Whom ever is the winner may God Continue to bless you and yours. Love Peace and Happiness…………

7. Well Congratulations to whom is or better yet will be the winner and god bless you and your family and god bless all contestees I are from California and is by far more then 2 vowels so I guess I could just cut my hopes and dreams for now andcontinue my life to try to make my dreams come true my way the harder waybut withhaveing and excepting our lord atall times in my life because without him Im nothing butif I would of won the first thing I would of done was I composed a perfect PROPOSAL for a non profit orginisation Agricol strong solely to offer the best RESOURSES AND ALTERNATIVES for anyone in need of anything that could be of help in their life and familhs life and programs for kids that are under 18 and for youth at risk a safe heven for them with after school activities my PROPOSAL I know its perfect and I did it just incase Ivewould of wononly because the way pch made it to seenas if I had a chance with all those emails I got would make me feel as if I was gonna win but I was wrong to let myself lead myself to imagine thatIve won that was my badI also knpw that I thank god that was the case only because it made compose this great proposal of mine

SINCERLY Juan Torres Jr
    ….. PS . Thank you pch and all the staff thnk you for your intentions are good and god bless you all.

8. rose cowems says:

i hve been toild that someome with in my area was going to win my adress flowers comeing to mny home 5 yrs uve been playing and odering is this real n i am not sure u play me or do i play myself im hurt

9. Monique says:

Yea they also told me that someone in my area with my initials was guaranteed to win. But I guess not

10. louis says:

Pch made me believe that someone with my anitials was going to win and in my area for sure .that didnt happen dont like people who are untruthfull cant trust them then they call me saying i won something but i need to pay 49 dallors hello .i need money to care of my family .i play to win not to give them my little anything i gotta pay for it not a win in less it tax because i won .for real not fakeslike pch