PCH Prize Patrol…On The Road Again For MORE Prizes!

Hi PCH blog readers! It’s been an exciting few weeks for all of you and all of us here at Publishers Clearing House. On August 31st, we awarded the first ever $5,000 A Week “Forever” prize to John Wyllie of Oregon. Then, not even two weeks later, the Prize Patrol was back on the road again awarding even MORE prizes.

Now that Danielle Lam, Prize Patrol Elite, is back in the office, I got to hear all about last week’s two exciting prize deliveries! On Monday, September 10th, Danielle and PCH friend Amanda flew to Phoenix, Arizona to award $10,000.00.

Jodi Woods was the lucky winner of this big prize. The Prize Patrol got pretty lucky too – they managed to catch Jodi just as she was putting on her shoes to leave for work as a massage therapist! Often, PCH winners aren’t home and the Prize Patrol has to do everything in their power to find them! But on Jodi’s lucky day, they arrived in the nick of time.

Jodi was a pleasure to meet! Danielle says she was bubbly, excited, shocked, and thrilled. “Who couldn’t use $10,000?” asked Jodi. (I don’t know – could YOU use $10,000 for something?). One of Danielle’s favorite parts of the trip? Meeting Jodi’s two pets – a dog and a cat!

All together, it was a quick stop in Phoenix… after all, Jodi had to get going to work. Jodi and the Prize Patrol all joked that the massages she gives after that winning moment would be worth $10,000.00!

Unfortunately, Jodi’s boyfriend was at work and could not enjoy the experience. She said she was going to leave the Big Check by the door and make her own little winning moment for him. If you won the PCH sweepstakes, how would you let your loved ones know? Would you make your own little winning moment out of it to surprise your spouse or children if they weren’t home? Comment below and let me know!

Then be sure to enter at pch.com … and who knows, maybe next time the Prize Patrol will be on the road again to YOU!

Laura Wolfe @ PCH

21 thoughts on “PCH Prize Patrol…On The Road Again For MORE Prizes!”

1. sandra allen says:

When when pch visit Phx. Az . I havent heard of them being here. I been playing since I wad 19 yrs. old. and Im 56 now. And have never won anything. Well off and on. that is.

2. amed nelson says:

I enjoy playing sweepstakes in my life time because l learned Alot from the sweepstakes program. So a big yes from publishers clearing house . :-)

3. Nellie Santa Rita says:

I enjoy having the previlage joining the PCH contest even if I am having a difficult time do-ing my share because of my visual disability.I am very grafull of PCH staff patience and understanding. Thank you so much. Signed, ndsrita

4. jesus aquino says:

WELL WELL. I am still standing and gratefull for another day. My sweetheart and i went out cruising in our car ( Goldy) we drove thru CENTRAL PARK UPTOWN DOWNTOWN.. WE HAD A GREAT DAY.. A BEAUTIFUL DAY !!!!!
    I WOULD PROBABLY BE OUT AND NOT HOME BUT
    EVERY DAY I AM ABLE TO GET OUT OF BED.
    I GET out of the apt.
    THE FALL SEASON IS THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR FOR ME..
    THE ZOO, HORSEBACK RIDING, THE SPACESHUTTLE ON THE INTREPID YEAH YEAH!! THIS YEAR MAKES IT FIVE YEARS THAT IVE BEEN WITH MISSY MY WIFE LOVER AND BESTFRIEND.. WE’VE GONE THRU SOME VERY DIFFICULT TIMES AND GOOD TIMES. I CAN HONESTLT SAY THAT GOD HAS BLESSED ME WITH A GREAT WOMAN WHO LOVES ME UNCONDITIONALLY AND SO I SAY ALL THIS TO SAY LOVE THE ONE YOU ARE WITH AND LET THEM KNOW YOU LOVE THEM everyday you are together. God bless you all.

5. Hello
    STILL ENTERING EVERY DAY, HOPING TO WIN BIG ONLY BEEN PLAYING THIS CONTEST SINCE IT FIRST CAME OUT,
    I PRAY TO LADY LUCK EVERY DAY, IT SURE WOULD BE THE ANWSER TO MY SOLUTIONS HOPEHAPPEORE WE ALL GET ANY OLDER
    EILLTHERBANGORMAINE

6. Nellie Santa Rita says:

PCH Contest has been myfavorite past time since I have stopped working. To me entering PCH contestis the most enjoyable way to keep me accupied.I prefer to stay home than to go out
    Thanks to the PCH Staff for being wonderfull friends to me, Inspite of all my mistakes because of my being “legally blind “.ndsrita

7. Georgina Turner says:

Congradulation Jodi, I know if I do win, I sure would love to have my Mom and family at my home when the PCH Prize Patrol show up. Good luck to all! :)

8. Dana Wise says:

I always think about if I hit the big one how would I tell my children. I would probably ask them to meet me for dinner and just casually hand them each a card that would read ” I won $*******so that means you did too!! Love mom

1. Dana Wise says:

Congratulations Jodi. Im happy for you!!

9. Michaela G. says:

Thank you Laura Wolfe @ PCH for this great letter!

I wanted to let you know that I love your stories of all the winners!!!

And if I ever one MEGA BIG and my husband was not home at the time, I do not know what I would do. I think I would play it cool until he came home and then I would bring out the big check!!! Witch I would frame later on and put it in my living room.

I totally dream about this every day and the person that started me on the journey is my Dad and he is in a coma right now, it just makes me so very sad just thinking about it. If any one see’s this letter please say a prayer for him, so he comes out of this coma okay. He is really worth more then any contest or amount of money. I just cannot think about my life with out him, he is my best friend!!!! Please say a prayer for him, he is a good person and he loves his family!!!!