cash

cash

167 thoughts on “cash”

1. Holly Swanston says:

I’m ready to be a big winner and share my winnings with others I know that have medical issues treat my family and payoff bills buy some goats and more cows and pigs for the farm.

2. S. Johnson says:

add your comment here

I would either add on to our home or build another one. My husband is in a wheelchair, and doesn’t have enough room to move around our home, so he stay in bed most of the time.

3. miriam slayton says:

it nice if wim i have never have luck but it could be nice i could help my son and family and get out of this financial problem we have thank you for asking what would i do if i was a wining

1. Beverly Gray says:

We all. have. Wishes. too. So. I. Hope. Our. Dream. Come. True. One. day. I. Never. Had. best. At. live. I. Who. Wouldn’t. Mind. Have. That. Much. Money. I. Do

4. Nykeria walker says:

I would loveeeee to have this much cash…. I have so much in store for me and my family….man I hate struggling…but I pray about it everyday…. I love this sweepstakes and I believe….others dont..they tell me I need to stop because its a scam but I dont thin so…. Ill get lucky one day and show them!!!

5. Teresa Borzymowska says:

YES! MY DEAR PCH PATROL TEAM,YES! I DO WANT TO WIN A MEGA PRIZE ON NOVEMBER 30th.PLEASE COME AND KNOCKS ON MY DOOR.THANK YOU SO MUCH,Teresa Borzymowska.

6. mary jeffery says:

what happen to my comment that came fome the hart

7. mary jeffery says:

i would buy my dead son a head stone so we know where he is next i will get my grandkids a more prmaethome to stay like mose people say aroof over there heards there mom doing fine but she needs a litter help and to put roof overmy on head and agood car andfood for for my home and who ever i can help

8. I wish upon a star , in all my 56 years alive , I”ve never had a chance to live and enjoy my family would Love one day to give them the finest things in Life , my wife deserves that.

9. Would Love to become the next Pch 1million dollars. Winner Plus $5,000.00a week for ever not just to come out of debt but to finally be able to purchase our own home Thankyou

10. Anna baker says:

I would go shopping with some of the Money and save the rest