Introducing The New PCH Play & Win Blog!

Fans like you deserve more! More fun … more prizes … more tokens … more games … and more chances to win! So, we’ve created a blog dedicated to tell you all about the fun, games, and prizes you can find at PCHGames, PCHlotto and PCHslots. Introducing the PCH Play & Win blog!

The new PCH Play & Win blog will cover:

• The Hottest New Games
  • Prize News
  • Token Updates
  • Tournament Announcements
  • Gaming Tips
  • Community Happenings

Gaming fans will enjoy discovering more about PCHGames’ fun and challenging online FREE strategy games like Mahjongg Dimensions and Sudoku… trivia games like Trivia Rush and Pyramid Trivia … card games like Black Jack and Roulette… sports games like 3 Point Shootout and 8 Ball Ultra Pool, arcade games like Carniball and Monkey Gems, word games like Crossword and Hangman … and more!

Plus, you’ll get helpful gaming tips and even get insider news on how favorite games were developed.

And that’s not all! Play & Win blog readers will also learn about upcoming PCHGames Tournaments. When will the next tournament be? What game will be featured? What BIG PRIZES will be awarded? Find all this and more!

Plus, Get The Latest On The Fun And Rewards PCHlotto and PCHslots!

When is the next PCHlotto Live Event and how much could you win? What special prize events are coming up? What’s the newest INSTANT WIN Scratch Card? You’ll find all your answers at the Play & Win blog!

So, Are You In The Mood For More Fun, Games & Prizes?

Then head over to the NEW Play & Win blog right now! And then get started on your playing (and hopefully winning) at PCHGames, PCHlotto and PCHslots!

Happy playing!

Elliott M.
PCH Writer

11 thoughts on “Introducing The New PCH Play & Win Blog!”

1. Gladys A Lambrecht says:

Yep! I Am In The Mood! :) For More Fun, Games & Prizes and for the Helpful Tips & News Too!

Thanks :) Elliot

2. Hi! I could have sworn I’ve been tto tyis website before but after checking
    through some of the post I realized it’s new to me.
    Anyhow, I’m definitely happy I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking back
    frequently!

3. JOHN WALKER says:

A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

4. add your comment here

5. I hope win love money because I want new house

6. Lyle Morris says:

Why does the “Scratch Mania” first game just flash and never loads after the sponser’s message? This prevent us from playing the three remaining scratch games, which doesn’t allow the istant win game with the baloons to become unlocked> Please advise…

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Lyle – Everything is working properly on our side. I suggest that you update your browser using the instructions laid out here: http://bit.ly/BROWSERUPGRADE. You can also try updating your version of flash player by clicking here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.

7. patrick robbins says:

Allow somone to win from the free lotto game, what ya say?

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

1. $1.25 Million PCH Super Card Jackpot: Winning numbers are drawn every day around 12:00 AM EST. They are then matched against all eligible entries that are received before 12:00 AM EST for that day.

2. $10,000 Fast Cash Prize: Winning numbers are every day around 12:00 AM EST. They are then matched against all eligible entries that are received before 12:00 AM EST for that day.

3. $1,000 Monthly Event Drawing: Users can enter the drawing once everyday during the monthly prize period and a live drawing will be held on a specified date (July 4th, Labor day) and the winning number will be chosen at that live drawing which will take place on the site at PM. User is eligible to submit number for that day up and until 11:59pm EST of that particular day. Any submissions received at 12:00am EST or afterwards will be counted for the following day.

4. Daily Progressive Prize ($100 – $500): Winning numbers are drawn every day around 12:00 AM EST. They are then matched against all eligible entries that are received before 12:00 AM EST for that day.

8. maria estrella baccay platecki says:

i really enjoy to playing my games,lotto and i like also the new site of pch.com.even yesterday i am not feeling well dont want to miss out my entry so i try it to enter everything even i am sick yesterday .i am so happy not that i am felling better.thanks and god bless the company and more blessing

9. Kanika Loeung says:

The new PCH play & Win Blog are busy and having fun a lot, I’d like to enjoying it.