Check Out PCHTips for Articles and Tips You’ll Love!

Have you ever noticed that going online is like walking into a crowded pub?  There’s so much happening and, in the midst of it all, you have to try to find your friends – or in the case of the internet – try to find out the things you want to know.  Well, that’s how I see it anyway … I can get lost online for hours without finding any articles and tips with meaningful information.

That’s where PCHTips.com comes in.  Whenever I visit PCHTips it’s like that crowded barroom of the world wide web turns into Cheers and Cliff Clavin is there with his “little known facts” and a proverbial “Norm!” that lets me know I’m welcome!

I always think of Cheers when I get that “welcome” feeling.  It’s one of my favorite shows – like PCHTips is one of my favorite websites.  What are some of yours?  — Wait — before you answer, tell me — have you ever visited PCHTips?  It’s brimming with personality — just like the Cheers characters — and I think that each of them would find articles and tips they love.

There are 15 categories on PCHTips – Sweepstakes, Healthy Living, Cooking, Bed & Bath, Gardening, Inspirational, Pets, Games, Seasonal, Personal Finance, Tools, Coins, Book/Audio/Video, Jewelry and Collectibles – and I think they all fit in with the Cheers gang.  Here’s How …

Cliff Clavin and his “Little Known Facts” would enjoy uncommon things like “How to Have Fun With Your Goldfish” and “Dogs and Cats have Dreams Too!”.

Norm would read tips on “How to Use Citrus Tones in Home Decoration” and “Building a Stylish Man Cave in Your Home” since he had a panache for interior design.

Sam was all about baseball so he’d love articles like “Tips for Starting a Brand-Specific Memorabilia Collection” and “The Value of Baseball Cards”.

Woody liked his gambling and would enjoy the Games section.  “How to Play 3 Card Brag” and “Mastering the Art of the Scratch Ticket” would be right up his alley.  And although he was voted smartest student in school, I don’t think it would hurt him to look at the article, “Foods to Boost Your Brain Power”, do you?

Diane was sophisticated beyond her years and would surely enjoy articles like “How to Start Collecting Antique Books” and “The Benefits of Being Courteous”.

Frasier, a licensed Psychiatrist, would read articles like “How Your Life Experiences May Affect Anxiety and Depression” and “The Health Benefits of Happiness”.

… and last, but not least is Carla…  With eight children, she had to be a good cook and would reference articles and tips on things like “How to Make Delicious Meatloaf” and “How to Make Your Own Tomato Sauce”.

As you can see, there really is something for everyone at PCHTips!  What about you?  What are some of your favorites?  Take a look at PCHTips.com to find out and let me know below!

And on behalf of the PCHBlog and PCHTips let me say that “We’re always glad you came”!

Cheers!

Laurel U.

PCH Creative

8 thoughts on “Check Out PCHTips for Articles and Tips You’ll Love!”

1. MARY ANN CERVANTES says:

I WANT TO WINNNNNNNNN ….

2. Michaela G. says:

Hello Laurel U., I love Cheers too, it was one of my favorite TV shows. And yes I agree that PCH has a lot of tips for every one. Well, I use your tips for my house, family, gardening, cooking and so one. Just wanted to say thanks for all the tips!!!

3. Jonelle O'Sullivan says:

My husband , daughter, and I are living in an RV Park. I would love to see them knock at my door with that big check and balloons.I would buy my dream home. First I would hug the PCH Team and then get us a home to call our own. I pray that our prayers are answered.

4. Melanie Antry says:

It is true you could get lost in the internet trying to look for things. And sometimes you don’t have that much time to go through the internet searching and searching. PCH makes it to search things.

5. Stacey Kochinski says:

I am so desperate right now. I wish PCH would show up at more door with a big check so I am not dealing with problems with the car that we are driving, problems with renting somewhere because we would have a house, money problems etc. I am so broke right now. Please go to the link anyone and everyone and please donate to my fix my car donation. Please.

6. Hello
    Back again , i too love this chance to win, i sure could use the big check, my company is cutting back hrs and it’s hard to live off 50-1oo? with no bonuses or raise min wage ya right. ok so i admit i’m poor. and wish this would happen for me now- not later. for yrs i have been dreaming of winning.
    eilltherbangormaine

7. Kanika Loeung says:

I’d like to read all general PCHTips, its’ very helpful I feeling like going back to school.
    PCH company does has a lot of opportunities to entries to win prizes and also has information to learn from PCHtips. I love this company: The Best of The Best!

8. wright ways to become you..... says:

i would like to say this is a good show to compare life with,i fit the personality with NORM #1 he has a sense of style and i love citrus colors but iwould only try them in my own man cave for a woman “WHY”:because some people can not take in the true beauty of why people try things with color,and often ask too many questions of why would you in so many ways,so to keep up with what i like i would put it in an area where i will only be and enjoy my brightness to myself and change as often as i like for my own comfort.it’s alot of things i would love to try with a childish sense of humor to my own mancave and it would help me to discover what i would try around different spots in my home.i characterize with all the cheers cast,i like the person i am and enjoy trying my best to find the rest of me in here someday,there is nothing like a fresh sense of achievement when given chance to test your abilities even if it takes time but the effort is more exciting when you try for it and make a difference,if not keep trying is my motto.