79 thoughts on “scam1”

1. Gary says:

is it common for PCH to daily send you a request to search something it’s been going on for a week saying search something on this sight last chance to comply if it was the last one why am i still getting the bull. it is getting very annoying. the same survey every time.

2. someone says:

I received an email saying that it has do with launching PCH in India. It only asked for full name, address, phone number, occupation and country. They didn’t ask for money. Does this mean they will try to collect money when they deliver? In the first email they said I won; in the second they just asked for more info. Did you just launch in India (It’s November 15, 2015). Do you know of a scam like this?

3. Lucy Bernier says:

Hmmmm, I just got an mail. Telling me I just won 1 million dollars.Tod Sloane name was used to congratulate me? They ask for my name,address and ID and told me the money will be delivered to my door!!

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

The message you received was not from the real Todd. We don’t contact our fans privately on Facebook or via email, standard mail, or phone. Scammers are very sneaky and will use our good name and reputation to try to deceive people; stopping them is a team effort so please report any and all scam contacts you receive to PCH at this link: I also encourage you to take a look at this PCH Blog for info on how you can stop scammers from contacting you: Stay safe everyone!! :)

1. Has PCH launched in Asia? Lol

4. herbie says:

what is this, i just got an email saying i won some kind of prize???

5. dave james says:

wow shady

6. kelly iker says:

I got a friend request from Publishers Clearing House then somebody called me and said I want to make dollars on a car that they would be at my house at 8:30 in the morning gave me a code and verified my address and everything and then after all that they ask me that they needed money.

1. kelly iker says:

I mean the aid I won a car and a million