scam1

scam1

69 thoughts on “scam1”

1. Larry says:

I received a friend request from “Dave Sayer At-Pch”, he then contacted me via messenger to say “Congratulations you where rondomly selected by our generated computer system to receive PCH Monthly raffle of $1,000.000.00 and $5,000 a week for life an also a new 2015 Lincoln MKZ car , this winnings was organized by our shares company’s: Megga millions, Pchlotto,Pchsearchanwin,Pchgame!!! We all are proud of you It’s All your”.
    Then they ask that I verify my full name, full address, cell number, and email address.

2. ALLEE CRITTENDEN says:

HELLO! I JUST GOT A LETTER YESTERDAY 4/24\2015 SAY IT’S FROM PCH A LONG W/A $6000 CHECK SUPPOSE TO BE FOR INS.OR SOMETHING. SAYS I WON’T 2 MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS. SAYS DON’T DEPOSIT TILL I CALL THE CLAIM MANAGER.MR.ANDY ARNOLD.EVEN GAVE ME A SECURITY CODE.. MS . A . CRITTENDEN)

3. Robert garcia says:

So far I have not received ant notice of anyone asking for anything but keep me posted as the deadline is approaching at 11:59…

4. Pat Schram says:

Does your company have a guy named Adams Robert and a lawmaker named Danielle Lam. I don’t have the rest of her last name

5. DARWIN says:

SUNDAY I GOT FRIEND REQUESTED BY 3 PCH PEOPLE, MONDAY I GOT A CALL SAYING I WON AND THEY NEEDED $349.95 FOR TAXES ON THE NEW CAR I WON PLUS THEY WOULD PAY IT BACK AS SOON AS THE CAR WAS DELIVERED. I SAID FORGET IT. THAT AFTER NOON, ANOTHER CALL FROM THEM SAYING IT WAS REAL AND THEY DID NEED THE MONEY SO THEY COULD GET PAPERS CLEARED WITH THE STATE. I SAID SCAM AND THEY TRYED TO CALL ME TWICE AND I DID NOT SAY YES, I SAID SCAM. THEY FINELY GAVE UP ON ME. THERE # WAS 989-486-4350 & 989-486-4351 FROM, MIDLAND, MICHIGAN

6. Joseph gandora says:

Don’t pay to win you play to win,plain and simple don’t let stuff like that fool you.

7. Clint says:

Just got a friend request from pch on Facebook . They claimed to be coming to see me tomorrow but first I needed to get a prepaid card for 299 from cvs before they would come with my check.

8. Brett says:

My mother received a letter post marked from Canada saying she won 650,000. It read as follows, Publishers Clearing House and our sponsors Visa,MasterCard<Discover and American Express, are pleased to announce that 2014 give away has been finalized. First we would like to thank our sponsors for their generous donations that have accumulated $3.2 million dollars into the prize pool. we are also pleased to announce that all winners are approved for an automatic payoff on any debt accumulated on any qualified credit cards. Finally, we are pleased to announce that your ticket number 00-0000 with serial number 000-00-000 was selected 3rd place in our annual draw, Consequently you have therefore been approved for a one time payout of $650,000US(SIX HUNDRED and FIFTY THOUSAND US) in cash credited to file reference number 0000-00000. Our hours of operations are 9am to 5pm PST (Pacific Standard Time) Don't delay as there is only a 2 week hold on your win. Due to the Confidentiality Act put in place by the lottery Commission of North America you are required to keep all information strictly confidential. Failure to do so will result in an automatic disqualification of your win. Sincerely, Andrew Goldberg President and CEO of publishers Clearing House And then there is a small font signature. What really sucks about this letter, besides having red flags all over such as no name on letter, time of collection or due date of, keeping everything confidential and printed signature, my mom is in her 80's and her house is getting foreclosed on and as smart as she is she was hopping for a miracle and had thought for a bit this was it. Anyway, please be careful as i am not falling for this!

9. I, Faisal Shahzadfaisal, WOULD PREFER A $8,OOO,OOO.OO LUMP SUM FORTUNE, SHOULD I BE SELECTED THE WINNER ONNOVEMBER 25TH.

10. Lee Rusch says:

i just got an e-mail from PCH saying to e-mail DTDC in New Delhi for my $1,000,000.00 prize from Mr. Roy Thompson, i decided to do C.O.D. on my winnings!!! What a joke these people are…

1. Shanny says:

I sent the follow as a reply to the same email that you got.

Please send United States license number assigned to you by the government to prove you are licensed to do business in the US. I will contact the Better Business Bureau to verify this number. Then contact you. Thank you

I have yet to hear from them ha ha

2. soh says:

Hi Lee..just got the same message in my g-mail account..yeah i played the stick on bingo games from PCH but didnt buy anything..i never do..so this is a scam right?
      soh

1. Sarah says:

I just got the same msg. And telling me I had to get a bank account with some bank in India wtf….. wow really! PCH ASIA …