scam2

scam2

14 thoughts on “scam2”

1. Michelle Cramer says:

I just received this email from Publishers Clearing House and belief it’s a scam.

You have emerged email winner of 750,000.00 USD in the recent PCH Lottery.
    Kindly send your contacts to pchclaimsdepartmnt@foxmail.com

*Full Names
    *Residential Address
    *Telephone
    *Age

PCH Official Notification.
    Dave Higgins
    Claims Director

1. I got the same message exceot it was michael alderstein as claim director

2. Shelley Stewart says:

Fumagalli, Fausto (Fausto.Fumagalli@ecolab.com)

Add to contacts

11:41 AM

Fausto.Fumagalli@ecolab.com

We are notifying you that you have been selected as one of our star prize winner dated 1st of April, 2016. For more info reply back here; inquiry16-pch@hotmail.com

Claims requirement; Your name, Address and Phone number.

Yours,

Publishers Clearing House (PCH)

_ _ _
    This is the email I just received. Is it a scam?

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Shelley! Unfortunately, that is a scam and not the real PCH. We don’t notify major winners via phone, standard mail, email, or social media, and we’ll never ask for money to claim a prize. Please report all scam contacts, including this one, to PCH via this link: http://bit.ly/Report-Scam-To-PCH. We encourage everyone to review the following Safety Tips to better protect themselves from being scammed: http://bit.ly/PCH-Safety-Tips. Stay safe, everyone!!

3. joes says:

I keep getting sorry the email you provided is not recognized please register what is going on have registered more then two times

4. Hartson Brown says:

My husband received a check for 2,500,000.00 out of that check .Published clearing house has made all necessary arrangements in order to receive your prize. please contact your Claim Manager “James Ottis ” BEFORE depositing this check All of tis should be kept confidential, as required by Federal ad State Laws (This was sent and reminds me of a copied document.)

5. Jennifer Centeno says:

I received a email stating I’m a winner,but not asking for any money.Just asking for my phone number ,name , address ? I was not quite sure if was scam or not. Stating a parcel number too. But saying its location from India?? Is this real or scam? Jennifer Centeno, Fresno ,ca

6. scott Debell says:

I suppose win 10.00 on one the big scratch game’s where you won tokens AND it said it was having tech difficulty and havent seen or heard nothing about it.. just my luck and same with bingo all i need was a o in jackpot then bam right in the middle of the last game (250.00) something happened and started me over to 50 dollar game and no letters in jackpot.. wth piss me off.. Help me understand

7. John Freund says:

hello i have been trying to forward some of the emails i have been getting that i don’t think they are from PCH. yes, they say it is from PCH.it has been blocked i get this alot for the search and you could win (what ever ) will you please send me the right URL so i will know. I have been a player of the slots and the search now since 1999.. Also, when i play the lotto, why is it i can save my favorite numbers on some games,but i can’t on the others in lotto Thank You

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi John,

The URL for PCHSearch&Win is search.pch.com!

Thanks,

Victoria At PCH

8. Della Harrington says:

you never win nothing on the slots so i belive this is a scam.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Della, people win all the time using PCHslots – it is not a scam. Please do not lose hope! 🙂

9. Della harrington says:

I believe this is a scam because i play the slots and just about when its going to stop on a win, the slot stops and it jumps off the win, so you all tell me whats going on.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Everything is working properly on our side. I suggest that you update your browser using the instructions laid out here: http://bit.ly/BROWSERUPGRADE. You can also try updating your version of flash player by clicking here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.