scam2

scam2

7 thoughts on “scam2”

1. scott Debell says:

I suppose win 10.00 on one the big scratch game’s where you won tokens AND it said it was having tech difficulty and havent seen or heard nothing about it.. just my luck and same with bingo all i need was a o in jackpot then bam right in the middle of the last game (250.00) something happened and started me over to 50 dollar game and no letters in jackpot.. wth piss me off.. Help me understand

2. John Freund says:

hello i have been trying to forward some of the emails i have been getting that i don’t think they are from PCH. yes, they say it is from PCH.it has been blocked i get this alot for the search and you could win (what ever ) will you please send me the right URL so i will know. I have been a player of the slots and the search now since 1999.. Also, when i play the lotto, why is it i can save my favorite numbers on some games,but i can’t on the others in lotto Thank You

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi John,

The URL for PCHSearch&Win is search.pch.com!

Thanks,

Victoria At PCH

3. Della Harrington says:

you never win nothing on the slots so i belive this is a scam.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Della, people win all the time using PCHslots – it is not a scam. Please do not lose hope! :)

4. Della harrington says:

I believe this is a scam because i play the slots and just about when its going to stop on a win, the slot stops and it jumps off the win, so you all tell me whats going on.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Everything is working properly on our side. I suggest that you update your browser using the instructions laid out here: http://bit.ly/BROWSERUPGRADE. You can also try updating your version of flash player by clicking here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.