The PCH Winner Selection List — The Hottest List In Town!

Who cares about the VIP list for the Academy Awards after-party, Manhattan’s hottest restaurant or LA’s coolest club? There’s another important list to consider. It’s the only list that could make you a PCH millionaire; the list that could change your life in ways you’ve only dreamed about; the list that has the potential to make you feel like you’re walking the red carpet every day of your life: The Winner Selection List at Publishers Clearing House.

So what exactly is this list? Well simply put, the Winner Selection List is the Official Publishers Clearing House record of all timely entries that are eligible to win a prize in a particular time frame. So for our November 30th Mega Prize Event, the Winner Selection List is the record of all timely entries eligible to win $1,000,000.00 Plus $5,000.00 A Week For Life! If you want to win the Mega Prize, you have to have an entry on this list! See I told you this was a good list to be on!

Do YOU have an entry onto the Winner Selection List for our Mega Prize yet? I sure hope so!

If you don’t, it’s not too late! Getting entries onto The Winner Selection List is easy! For starters, you may have received mailings or emails informing you that you can have a Prize Number on the Winner Selection List. All you have to do is respond right away, by the stated deadline, to make sure your number is permanently added to the list!

You can also accumulate many valid entries on The Winner Selection List through various Publishers Clearing House properties including PCH.com, PCHSearch.com and PCHlotto — even the PCH Fan Page on Facebook!

And did you know that you can get additional entries onto the Winner Selection List for our November 30th Mega Prize every day up until November 19th? That’s right! So even if you already have an entry on the list, it’s in your best interest to get in as many entries as possible.

Plus, if you do win, you could get started on that other list…your WISH list! What would you do with all that newfound wealth? Just for fun, tell us in the comments section below.

Good Luck!

Maryann Carter
Manager, Sweepstakes Administration

1,226 thoughts on “The PCH Winner Selection List — The Hottest List In Town!”

1. Richard Coleman says:

I would love to win the pch sweepstakes all I have is me and my kids after my mom and dad past away it left me feeling real down and I’m only 28 if I could win it would give me a chance to give my kids a life I never had me and my kids have been living together since they we’re born and it’s real hard raising my six kids making minimum wage I know I might not win but thank you pch for giving me a chance to win to make me and my kids and every body around me life better thank you

2. Lois Hussey says:

“I WANT TO WIN”.

1. Janie Redenburg says:

When God bless me with all of this I’m gonna pay my tide nd help my sister put some aside for my two kids nd my niece give me some transportation cause I have nothing to ride in fine me a house put the rest of it up.

3. Tammy Binger says:

All i’d like to do is win one BIG SWEEPSTAKE,so i can give to those that need it,and CHARITIES are the best way to give from your HEART.I know what pain is every day so it would make me feel good inside to HELP OTHERS!!!!!

4. anthony l conner says:

if i was blessed to win i would give to my church open up a couple of small bussineses and help my family. and last but not least thank pch crew and staff. because win or lose i will alway believe in them!!!

5. J. R says:

Will there be a short list for the mega prize? I believe last year there was not one.

6. dottie hagan says:

I would help my Son and three grand children as there mother left them almost 5 yrs ago and moved to Fla. she has a drinking problem. I would buy clothes, fill there oil tank so they have heat and help with bills and buy them food. Then I would buy things i coud not afford and wanted from pch. thirdly I would help my church and people who are in need and don’t have what I now have

1. dottie hagan says:

I have been subscribing to PCH and entering contest since approximately 1967

2. dottie hagan says:

I have been submitting a chance to win PCH approx 1967

7. i wish i could be i really love pch so much.i am positive,believer and have faith in god.i entermy all entries my wish one of them is in the list.good luck and god bless you all.still here kicking and breathing the only site that gave me headache is the pchsearch&win but i am still here no retreat no surrender.god bless and more blessing to the company.to all winners god bless you all you deserved it.

8. Wilensky Saintil says:

I try not to count the Chickens before they are hatched but Its always OK to Prep the Nest so to speak.

9. Jessica Boyd says:

First and foremost I would give back to my church and pay it off… pay off my grandpas bills so he could finally retire… buy my mom a house bc she deserves it she has worked so hard her whole life and never been able to buy her own house then I would buy us a dependable vehicle nothing too flashy …pay off our debt and take a much needed vacation with my husband and kid seeing as how I do not get paid vacations doing hair and I would get some HEALTH INSURANCE .. have another baby … oh the list goes on and on!!! Ahhh one could dream come to Warrior Al and I will tell u the rest of our dreams you have made come true

10. I am waiting on the day I win