The PCH Winner Selection List — The Hottest List In Town!

Who cares about the VIP list for the Academy Awards after-party, Manhattan’s hottest restaurant or LA’s coolest club? There’s another important list to consider. It’s the only list that could make you a PCH millionaire; the list that could change your life in ways you’ve only dreamed about; the list that has the potential to make you feel like you’re walking the red carpet every day of your life: The Winner Selection List at Publishers Clearing House.

So what exactly is this list? Well simply put, the Winner Selection List is the Official Publishers Clearing House record of all timely entries that are eligible to win a prize in a particular time frame. So for our November 30th Mega Prize Event, the Winner Selection List is the record of all timely entries eligible to win $1,000,000.00 Plus $5,000.00 A Week For Life! If you want to win the Mega Prize, you have to have an entry on this list! See I told you this was a good list to be on!

Do YOU have an entry onto the Winner Selection List for our Mega Prize yet? I sure hope so!

If you don’t, it’s not too late! Getting entries onto The Winner Selection List is easy! For starters, you may have received mailings or emails informing you that you can have a Prize Number on the Winner Selection List. All you have to do is respond right away, by the stated deadline, to make sure your number is permanently added to the list!

You can also accumulate many valid entries on The Winner Selection List through various Publishers Clearing House properties including PCH.com, PCHSearch.com and PCHlotto — even the PCH Fan Page on Facebook!

And did you know that you can get additional entries onto the Winner Selection List for our November 30th Mega Prize every day up until November 19th? That’s right! So even if you already have an entry on the list, it’s in your best interest to get in as many entries as possible.

Plus, if you do win, you could get started on that other list…your WISH list! What would you do with all that newfound wealth? Just for fun, tell us in the comments section below.

Good Luck!

Maryann Carter
Manager, Sweepstakes Administration

1,729 thoughts on “The PCH Winner Selection List — The Hottest List In Town!”

1. Travis breuss says:

I would make sure that my family is taken care of. I would pay off all my hospital bills and other things that I need.

2. hope says:

The 30th is coming up so fast. I hope and pray to be selected as the winner. Having the huge amount of money ready to spend any way I wish would be an amazing blessing, especially for Christmas. It would be fun and a great relief to write big checks to people and organizations who have helped me and my mom in the past. I’d like to help my family pay their debts too. And, I wonder what it would be like to buy my nephew the Audi he’s always wanted. He’d go nuts, lol.

3. charlene dunn says:

I reaay do need this money its a huge blessing for me .

4. Leticia Neal says:

I had discussed with my husband all the things I would do if I was to win, unfortunately there is one I stated about 2 yrs ago that I would not be able to do, buy my gma a house, for she had passed a few mo ago! But the other things are…. And in this order….
    1)open an abused men and children and women and children shelter that also helps with e everything from therapy to job training/placement( there is not one of these in wa!
    2) open a homeless teen and adult center with miniature apartment units designed to help every person in need!
    3) pay for my kids college in advance
    4) pay off my house 120k
    5) open an organization for low income families for holiday help
    Whatever I had left would be for my family(whole family not just immediate )
    I don’t write this in hopes of helping chances, all this I actually want to do and when I do get money (by saving or winning) I will do these even if it takes a lifetime to occomplish!

5. christine gonzalez says:

I have health issues and do not have insurance so with money i could really hqave a future to help my children and find peace in this. I also would help woman in my community that are unable to help themselves due to domestic violence. I am on the list and I feel I may really win. So, just for giving me hope I say thank you to PCH………

6. Melinda Eoods says:

If we were to win I would pay off my mom’s house pay off all our bills and retire from the military to back a stay home mom. Would love to be able to watch my daughter grow up and not miss anymore time with her.

7. Jacquelyn Jones says:

If I’m blessed to win. I would pay off all of my student loans and invest in technology for my first grade classroom.

8. Effie Palmer says:

Effie PAlmer Said…November,11 2012 at9:22 am
    That being a pch winner would be a blessing to me and my family,also for my pastor,and first lady.

9. Effie Palmer says:

effie palmer said…
    November 7,2012 at7:35 pm
    If blessed to be a winner I would,pay my tithes help upgrade my church,payall my billsand help my children and grandchildren.

10. christin gonzalez says:

Typo im not illeagal very legal n proud to be an american citezen