The PCH Winner Selection List — The Hottest List In Town!

Who cares about the VIP list for the Academy Awards after-party, Manhattan’s hottest restaurant or LA’s coolest club? There’s another important list to consider. It’s the only list that could make you a PCH millionaire; the list that could change your life in ways you’ve only dreamed about; the list that has the potential to make you feel like you’re walking the red carpet every day of your life: The Winner Selection List at Publishers Clearing House.

So what exactly is this list? Well simply put, the Winner Selection List is the Official Publishers Clearing House record of all timely entries that are eligible to win a prize in a particular time frame. So for our November 30th Mega Prize Event, the Winner Selection List is the record of all timely entries eligible to win $1,000,000.00 Plus $5,000.00 A Week For Life! If you want to win the Mega Prize, you have to have an entry on this list! See I told you this was a good list to be on!

Do YOU have an entry onto the Winner Selection List for our Mega Prize yet? I sure hope so!

If you don’t, it’s not too late! Getting entries onto The Winner Selection List is easy! For starters, you may have received mailings or emails informing you that you can have a Prize Number on the Winner Selection List. All you have to do is respond right away, by the stated deadline, to make sure your number is permanently added to the list!

You can also accumulate many valid entries on The Winner Selection List through various Publishers Clearing House properties including PCH.com, PCHSearch.com and PCHlotto — even the PCH Fan Page on Facebook!

And did you know that you can get additional entries onto the Winner Selection List for our November 30th Mega Prize every day up until November 19th? That’s right! So even if you already have an entry on the list, it’s in your best interest to get in as many entries as possible.

Plus, if you do win, you could get started on that other list…your WISH list! What would you do with all that newfound wealth? Just for fun, tell us in the comments section below.

Good Luck!

Maryann Carter
Manager, Sweepstakes Administration

1,738 thoughts on “The PCH Winner Selection List — The Hottest List In Town!”

1. john verdes says:

WHERE DO YOU LOG ON TO GET YOUR NUMBERS ON THE SELECTION LIST

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi John, winners are chosen completely at random so you never know who will be the next big winner!

– Jussie W. at PCH

2. essianna says:

Hello pch me an my mom sabrina tomlin will be waiting on you guys on april 30th and we still have that pch jingle for you guys and I will be the one singing it. Playing pch make us feel so great because my niece and i tells my mom that we will win someday and you know what my mom say (yall will have everything yall want) LOL

3. Just waiting to greet the prize patrol that will be coming to my house Aptil 30, 2013 and that is the best I have to say.

4. Nora says:

Nora Vergara. I would like to pay my all bills and collegs for my two boys.

5. Lani Brown says:

Tithe to the Lord first which would help my small local church and its benevolence needs. Then pay off all of our debts. Then help our son who was injured on the job and is not working. Then buy a hybrid annuity so we would have income until we went to heaven and meet Jesus face to face.

6. T.M.Delauter says:

Would love to win. This would help pay off some medical bills.
    But good luck to everyone who plays.

7. NORMAN THOMPSON says:

I WOULD PAY OFF MY MORTGAGE,
    WHICH I HAVE BEEN PAYING FOR
    THIRTY-THREE YEARS.

8. rosalind gray says:

I will keep playing, I have faith, Ive been diagnoised with MS and would like to donate for a cure.

9. sabrina tomlin says:

hello pch, what I would do with the money if I ever won ,I would buy me my dream house and car and I would make sure my family gets what they may need and donate money to a little leauge football team in my area for new uniforms.winning the pch is my dream its probably too good to be true but I play cause you never know what may happen. but I did recieve a postcard in the mail unsure of what this means but I pray I win the pch thats all I dream of but time will tell thanks pch

10. Alicia. Parker says:

Hi. Pch. I. have been playing for 7 year. You. Is my dream. to all. my. Problems. You. Say come to. Pch where all dreams come true