The PCH Winner Selection List — The Hottest List In Town!

Who cares about the VIP list for the Academy Awards after-party, Manhattan’s hottest restaurant or LA’s coolest club? There’s another important list to consider. It’s the only list that could make you a PCH millionaire; the list that could change your life in ways you’ve only dreamed about; the list that has the potential to make you feel like you’re walking the red carpet every day of your life: The Winner Selection List at Publishers Clearing House.

So what exactly is this list? Well simply put, the Winner Selection List is the Official Publishers Clearing House record of all timely entries that are eligible to win a prize in a particular time frame. So for our November 30th Mega Prize Event, the Winner Selection List is the record of all timely entries eligible to win $1,000,000.00 Plus $5,000.00 A Week For Life! If you want to win the Mega Prize, you have to have an entry on this list! See I told you this was a good list to be on!

Do YOU have an entry onto the Winner Selection List for our Mega Prize yet? I sure hope so!

If you don’t, it’s not too late! Getting entries onto The Winner Selection List is easy! For starters, you may have received mailings or emails informing you that you can have a Prize Number on the Winner Selection List. All you have to do is respond right away, by the stated deadline, to make sure your number is permanently added to the list!

You can also accumulate many valid entries on The Winner Selection List through various Publishers Clearing House properties including PCH.com, PCHSearch.com and PCHlotto — even the PCH Fan Page on Facebook!

And did you know that you can get additional entries onto the Winner Selection List for our November 30th Mega Prize every day up until November 19th? That’s right! So even if you already have an entry on the list, it’s in your best interest to get in as many entries as possible.

Plus, if you do win, you could get started on that other list…your WISH list! What would you do with all that newfound wealth? Just for fun, tell us in the comments section below.

Good Luck!

Maryann Carter
Manager, Sweepstakes Administration

1,779 thoughts on “The PCH Winner Selection List — The Hottest List In Town!”

1. sabrina tomlin says:

Hello staff of pch,how Is everyone doing today? I have a question, What is the difference between the short list, selection list and the winners list for pch? And what is the best list to be on for your superprize givaway payout.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Sabrina, the short list is a list of 211 people who receive a letter from PCH notifying them that they have won at least a $1,000.00 prize. One of these people will be the SuperPrize winner that the Prize Patrol is looking for today.

The Winner Selection List is the Official Publishers Clearing House record of all timely entries that are eligible to win a prize in a particular time frame.

The winners list is a list of people who have won our Sweepstakes and other contests. You can see them in our Winners Circle on http://www.pch.com/winnerscircle and on http://www.pchtv.com.

Hope this helps! =)

– Jussie W. at PCH

2. linda moore says:

please make me the prize winner of #1830

3. linda moore says:

please make me the prize winner #1830

4. Kaileen shanks says:

If I won I would give some money to the Ronald McDonald housing and the children’s mercy hospital, I would put some money away for my daughters college then I would pay some bills off get a car and give my sisters/ brother/ and parents some money to help them out! I would also give to make a wish foundation that’s what I would do If I won a million dollars for life.

5. DEANGELO CASSIDY says:

IF I WIN IM GONE DO EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED AND TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY THEN WE GONE BALL OUT !!!!!!!!!!! MY KIDZ GONE HAVE 10 CARS A PIECE B4 THEY EVEN GET THIER LICIENSE ,THEY CANT DRIVE UNTIL THEY DO BUT THEY WILL BE HAPPY ,THEN IT WILL BE NO MORE STRUGGLING !!!! I DESERVE IT , INVESTMENTS INVESTMENTS INVESTMENTS !!!!!!!

6. chereda ivory says:

It s time for me to stop struggling I need stable houseing for me im my child as well.

7. Connie Leigh says:

I have been very ill in the last year. Doctors and medications is all I have known lately. I am graceful to be alive and alert.

I would like to win so I can help myself and children financial and spread some love and assistant to my family.

I won’t forget to help those that are in need just as I and many other are!

8. Mandy Harris says:

If I won’t I would get my children and I out of the homeless program for veterans and their families and get tem a real home… I would pay off all of my outstanding debts and get us a car so we didn’t have to ride the bus and trolley everywhere and then I would donate a lot of money to the program I’m in so that other homeless veterans could get the help they need

9. linda moore says:

help all my family

10. richard grabowski says:

i would set
    . my son up with a trust fund buy a house. help my family