The Prize Patrol Keeps Going And Going And Going

I just discovered a most amazing coincidence: the loveable Eveready Energizer Bunny and the equally loveable Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol made their national TV debuts in the same year: 1989.  Beyond that, these two TV icons have a great deal in common.  Just like that famous pink rabbit, the Prize Patrol just keeps going and going and going.  I mean – we just keep traveling and traveling and traveling  and awarding Big Check after Big Check after Big Check.  (We’ve awarded over $240 million in major prizes alone.)

Eveready claims their batteries will last a long time, and we can make the same claim: Todd Sloane  and yours truly  started the Prize Patrol many years ago, and we’ve logged thousands and thousands of miles on the way to sweepstakes winners’ doors.

You’ve no doubt seen the Energizer Bunny sporting dark glasses and pounding his big bass drum.   At times we also wear dark glasses — as we scope out a winner’s location; but that’s where the similarity ends.  No bass drum for us.  We carry bouquets of roses and balloons and, most importantly, the Big Check!   Our trusty video camera crew tapes the “winning moment” so that TV viewers across the U. S. can see the emotion and excitement when someone hears us announce “YOU are a winner in the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes!”

Like some batteries, Todd and I occasionally need some recharging.  It just takes a little time back in the office or some “R&R” and we’re “ever-ready” to hit the road again – with our ever-ready deputy Danielle Lam – to surprise a new winner with a Big Check worth thousands, even millions of dollars.

It’s easy to experience the “keeps going and going” properties of the Energizer Bunny by purchasing an Eveready battery.  But it’s also easy – without purchasing a thing — to enter and maybe WIN the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.  A simple click on this link to pch.com  will get you started and then you can enter for our November 30th Mega Prize worth $1,000,000.00 Plus $5,000.00 A Week For Life!

Just think: You could see the famous Prize Patrol not “going and going” to someone else’s house but coming to your front door!  I suggest you get going and going and go for it!

Good luck!

Dave Sayer
Prize Patrol Ambassador

38 thoughts on “The Prize Patrol Keeps Going And Going And Going”

1. Supposed to be at my house

2. dawn vanderpool says:

I know there’s only one day left and I prayed to God 50 answer my prayers in and I will become the next PCH big winnergod bless you PCH god bless you and may God keep you all safe

3. Natassia Henry says:

So looking for the prize patrol to pay me a visit here in Florida, never gonna give up I’m a keep trying till I get the prize…..wish everyone a blessed day <3!

4. cmsy says:

I can’t stand to be disappointed. So am I the next winner?

5. Jennifer McLaughlin says:

I am praying daily that prize patrol comes to the door where I live On November 26 to tell me I have won 7,000 a week so I can finally get the house my little girl has been praying for her whole life. I got hurt on the job years ago. And my life has steadily went down hill in it of ways and others not. I am closer to God and have been blessed to get so close to my daughter. Prize patrol please help. I would have enough then I could help other moms in that situation.

God bless alll

6. michael mayns says:

PCH prize Patrol Daniel Todd Dave in the dream team I say dream team because I keep having this dream over and over the prize patrol Knox at my door when I open it they’re getting back to the prize patrol then I start chasing it then what do you think happens I wake up but I’m still in it to win it PS don’t tell anybody

7. Lomas Peete says:

Dear PCH PRIZE PATROL, I Wait I’m Be Ready I Want Winner Mega Prize Before November30th 2012 I’M at home My old apartment front door apt 404 look this old 6505 14th street n w old washington,dc, i’m not working detailer car wash anymore, i working my computer myshelf, i have move out old my apartment to moving new single family house, with my sisters and friend together,i needs big check for buy house and marriage,i want prize everything ,

8. I am so ready excited and can’t sit still thinking about a knock at my door… U WILLL NOT KNOW WHAT TO do WITH ME MY FAINTING WITH CRYS OF JOY AND NUMBNESS OF HAPPINESS .. U will be MY AND SO MANY OTHERS hero.. please Come early Dave, TODD , danelille hurry