Second Chance Drawing Gave Me A Second Chance On Life!

Hello All!

It’s your friendly PCH Goodwill Ambassador checking in! Do you remember my winning moment back in August of 2008? If not, surf over to PCHTV to refresh your memory. Done? OK!

I don’t know if you knew this, but I actually won from a Second Chance Drawing. You see, sometime during that entry period in 2008, someone more than likely did what I hear all the time.

“I never enter those things.”

“I always throw those things out.”

“No one ever wins, so why bother?”

Why am I telling you this?  In case you haven’t heard, the latest Sneak Peak drawing results are in and there was no matching winning number.  That means the MegaPrize will not be awarded this November 30th.  But never fear, for a silver lining is here!  Officials over at PCH Headquarters went to a “Second Chance Drawing”. The Prize Patrol will still be delivering a HUGE prize on November 30th: $1,000,000.00! Yes, ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

That’s right, just like for THIS November 30th Prize Event, the Second Chance drawing went into effect in ‘08. And that’s how I became a $1,000,000.00 winner and how the Prize Patrol came a’knockin’ at my door.

Even though I didn’t win the “BIG” prize, trust me, I still won BIG! I mean who wouldn’t call $1,000,000.00 BIG? Wouldn’t it change your life in a big way? I know it has mine — it’s kind of been like a “second chance” on life. If you remember from one of my last blogs, I even got my very own DREAM HOME! And I’m sure the one million will be a wonderful second chance and new beginning for our newest winner, too.

So, who’s excited for November 30th? I KNOW I AM! Make sure to follow the Prize Patrol on Danielle’s PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page and right here on the blog as they make their way to surprise our newest winner! Who knows…maybe they’ll come a’knockin’ on your door in just a few days with ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

What would YOU do with a second chance? Comment below!

P.S. Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter and Facebook as well. I “retweet” and “Share” a lot of the clues and updates during prize events. We’ll celebrate the next winner together, and after that, look forward to the next big delivery!

GOOD LUCK!

Natalie Bostelman
2008 SuperPrize Winner
PCH Goodwill Ambassador

P.S, Dave Sayer is on the road awarding TWO big prizes ($10,000.00 and $15,000.00) in ONE STATE today! What state do YOU hope it is? Check Danielle Lam’s PCH Prize Patrol page for clues!

31 thoughts on “Second Chance Drawing Gave Me A Second Chance On Life!”

1. Anna Diaz says:

we can use a second chance me and my husband being what the past year my husband being paralyzed this would help with keeping us busy

2. Amy S. says:

I could really use a big win . I could pay off all my medical and hospital bills and take my husband on a trip of his dreams before I lose him. God only knows how long we have, but he has always dreamed of going to Montana and a couple other places and I could pay off the mortgage too.

3. Daniel Turner says:

name is danielturner Leslie I had a phone call saying that I won the pH sweepstakes and it was four this year 2014 Hamish 4 the $7,000 free life what’s going on

4. Daniel Turner says:

I had a phone call and it said I wonthe $7,000 2014 it’s a great congratulations what’s going on

5. Melanie strong says:

add your comment here

6. Melanie strong says:

I think this is a good way for anyone to have the blessing of having a better life. It’s really hard to make ends meet these days and from the way things look as I have been reading all these comments, we are all hoping for basically the same thing. Paying bills, medical expenses , helping family and friends . I recently list my husband, his father and his mother all in a matter if 6 months. It’s funny how for years you pay hundreds of dollars into life insurance only to find out that for one reason or another it has lapsed and they really can’t give you good enough reason for it. But I can still count my blessings for wonderful children and for PCH for even a small chance of making life a little brighter! Thank you

7. Roma Sue Noffsinger says:

Publisher Clearing House How do I say Good Bye to my Loved one’s..I would Love to Win $5,000.00 A Week Forever Plus $3 Million to Leave a Legacyfor my Loved One’s.Because I do not know how long I have..I have lost two sister one with a Bad Liver and the other one with Cancer..Doctor just told me,The test came in and I have the same thang..So how do I say Goodbye to my Loved One’s..Sue

8. Michaela G. says:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

9. Michaela G. says:

Just wanted to wish everyone that play and enter PCH “GOOD LUCK” on June 30, 2013!!!

I do hope you all are having a wonderful summer!!!