This Or That: Kitchen Makeover or Bedroom Makeover?

I have a question for you blog readers today, and I’m so excited to see your answers! The question is: which would you rather win… a $25,000.00 Kitchen Makeover OR a $25,000.00 Bedroom Makeover???

I know, I know, it’s definitely a tough question! I myself would have a hard time answering. I mean with $25,000.00 cash to spend all on my kitchen, I could get new hardwood cabinets…gorgeous tiling…new stainless steel appliances…a state-of-the-art stove…I’m getting excited just thinking about it!

But, with $25,000.00 cash to spend all on my bedroom, I could do so much, too! New bedding…plush carpeting…a flat-screen TV…beautiful new furniture…the list could go on and on!

I think I’d lean towards a new kitchen though. I love to cook and bake and could do SO much with $25,000.00! Of course as a Publishers Clearing House employee, I’m ineligible to win either makeover. But you’re not! So I want to know…which would YOU choose? Please comment below and let me know!

Amanda C., PCH Creative

Amanda C.

PCH Creative

P.S. The PCHGames Tri-Peaks Solitaire tournament is on NOW! Head over right now to get in on the fun! Over $2,300.00 in prizes will be awarded. And two random tournament players will win CASH!

40 thoughts on “This Or That: Kitchen Makeover or Bedroom Makeover?”

1. Dante Wright says:

I WILL KEEP PRESSING TOWARD THE MARK PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE FOR MY PARENTS AMEN

31)FOREVER PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE MY PARENTS ARE READY AMEN

2. Dante Wright says:

I’M READY FOR THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE I’M ALSO READY TO WIN THIS FOR MY PARENTS .AMEN

3. Well Hello! again the kitchen would be nice but I only have 1 bed and it is old about 28 to 30 years and I can hardly sleep on it cause the mattress is so unconforable oh! I have wanted a new one but things are to tight money wise here to be able to get one. plus I have health issues so that don’t help either to get confortable.and new sheets and all would be so awesome…Be a dream come true. on the house I entered 2 times because I live in a apt.and had 2 entries from Edwins game. Have a good nite to all. May God Bless.!

4. Dante Wright says:

PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE I HAVE BIG DREAMS CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME FULFILL THEM FOR MY PARENTS. AMEN

5. selena charles says:

I want win $25,000.00 for a Kitchen makeover.

6. I would take the kitchen always love a beautiful kitchen

7. PCHSearch&WIN! PCH SweepStakes Entry! PCH WIN $25,000.00 For A Dream Kitchen Makeover! PCH GWY.NO.3726! D.M. Dark Blue Marble Tile In The Kitchen Area Please, Thank You.

8. Kay Arai says:

I love to win $25,000.00 from PCH Gwy.No,3726! Now i am ready to start re-designing my space. I know it is going to be very sharp!.

9. Kay Arai says:

I love to re- design my space With $25,000.00 PCH Gwy #3726. It will be a lot of fun!

10. selena charles says:

Yes I would like win $25,000.00 for a bed room make over or kitchen make over.