PCH Motivational Monday: Keep Trying!

Do you have a goal? A dream you’d like to make real?  Often, it’s not about your inspiration; it’s about your perspiration. My Uncle Freddie has a saying, “The harder I work, the luckier I get.” I’ve always told my two daughters, “If you’re not failing, you’re not trying hard enough.”

Thomas Edison failed repeatedly in his attempt to make the light bulb. But Edison saw each failure as a learning experience that moved him closer to success. So, on this first PCH “Motivational Monday,” we want to tell you: if you’ve tried and not gotten the result you’ve wanted, be proud. You’re one of the few, like Thomas Edison, who are brave enough to strive. Whether you’re trying to win the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes or achieve a personal or business goal, keep trying! Each attempt could be moving you in the direction of your fondest dream!

What’s YOUR dream? Comment below to MOTIVATE US!

Inspirationally Yours,

Elliott M.

20 thoughts on “PCH Motivational Monday: Keep Trying!”

1. Corey Miner says:

I know life can be hard for any young adult. I’m 26 and we struggle daily raising our children and keep our life going the only thing that keeps me going is my children and my friends at pch I stick with them because u can only do so much good be for it come backs to hit you. Pch dreams are out there it’s time be for they come true.

2. Linda Megehee says:

my dream is to make

me a millionaire and leave a Legacy. Please, you can make my dream come TRUE

3. Louie Tony Hall says:

P.S. I currently in a wheelchair, sorry for not mentioning it earlier
    lth

4. Michaela G. says:

Thank you Elliott M. for that Inspirational and Motivational letter to all of us!!!

I do have a dream and a goal to win SUPER MEGA BIG from PCH, every time there is a new game to win I think what can I do extra to help me win PCH besides just entering everyday at PCH. I do try, but I know I have not tried everything yet.

But I do hope one day I will win SUPER MEGA BIG from PCH by not giving up and keep on going stronger!!!

Well I just wanted to wish everyone at PCH and all your PCH fans a very Happy Holiday!!!

P.S.: Every time I loose the next BIG SUPER MEGA Prize from PCH the more I want to win the next BIG SUPER MEGA Prize from PCH, so I just keep on playing and entering PCH in hopes I do something different the next time around!!! Good luck to all that enter PCH too, this August 29, 2013!!!

5. Stannika Ruffin says:

My dream is to win the Sweepstakes on my birthday February 28th. I would be able to pay off debt and buy my mom a house. Goodluck to everyone that is entering. I enter everyday with a positive mindset that I will win someday.

6. Mrs. A.T. says:

Hi! First my “Dream” is to win big from Publishers Clearing House. My daughter had a Big Clock, that I put where the Big Check should go. Hubby hates the clock. So yes I am motivated to replace the Big Clock with the Big Check! I also need to win BIG so I can get my kids their own homes. For some reason an apartment of my daughters things just don’t fit in my little house. I down sized on everything, I thought it was me getting organized, but it was God getting me prepared for her move:) Ahh such is life:) The new year is coming and 13 is my lucky number. I usually pick the underdog, but I am lucky when I do! So my motivation is to get as prepared “as possible” and go with the flow until I win big:)

7. Richard Allen says:

First off….Merry Christmas to everyone! I have enjoyed this past year entering the endless different contests and playing the games ….watching the “Winner’s videos and the “Prize Patrol” on their missions to deliver everyone’s Dream! I find it both enjoyable and relaxing and all in all I enjoy the magazines I take. Thanks to all of you who work so hard to make PCH a fun and enjoyable place to spend time!

8. Kanika Loeung says:

My dream is to win prize from PCH Sweepstakes. I try every single day and every night. Hopefuly, I wish to win to achieve my goal. :)

9. Allen Choy says:

I definitely have played all of the games to death…Inspiration and Motivation has been a driving force:)…and the Grandkids:) I can honestly say I don’t believe it’s possible that anyone could have played any more time than me…Livin on a Prayer…

10. Michaela G. says: