A PCH.com/actnow Secure Pack Could Mean Fast Cash For You!

Exciting news! Special secure packs containing a www.pch.com/actnow web address have been sent through the U.S. postal service and are scheduled to arrive in mailboxes TOMORROW, January 4th. I wanted to give you blog readers a heads-up about them because YOU may be receiving one of these notices — and the message requires your immediate response!

The first thing you need to know is…what do these secure packs look like?

Here’s a photo of the secure pack from the outside. As you’ll see, it’s white with orange type that says “URGENT: Time Sensitive”. You’ll also notice that the sides are secured shut. To open, carefully tear along the perforations on the side and top.

And here’s what the inside looks like.

As you can see, the familiar PCH house logo is at the top left corner. Across the top, there is a bright orange Warning. Also prominently featured is the www.pch.com/actnow  URL.

So what is the secure pack all about?

An exclusive prize-winning opportunity, that’s what! With this urgent secure pack, PCH is giving you the chance to become one of the winners of the “Fast 50″ Sweepstakes! That’s right — not one, not two, but 50 FAST CASH PRIZES will be awarded! WOW! That’s a lot of money to go around!

What should you do?

If you receive this secure pack, I urge you to act fast — enter www.pch.com/actnow  into your Web browser, or click the link in this blog. Once there, you will be asked to type in the short, unique activation code printed on the inside of the secure pack. It looks like this:

It only takes a moment to claim your entry, but don’t put it off! Act now — this is a LIMITED-TIME opportunity. Don’t miss your chance to win FAST CASH!

And finally, what if you don’t get a secure pack?

No need to worry! There are still PLENTY of other PCH Sweepstakes to go for! For starters, you can head over to PCH.com and enter to WIN $5,000.00 A Week “Forever”. Remember, if you win, that’s $5,000.00 every week for your life, plus after that, $5,000.00 a week for the life of someone you choose. Then, there’s also PCHSearch&Win, where you could win instant prizes just for searching the Web! Looking for real fun? Head over to the PCH Fan Page on Facebook, where one spin of the Lucky Loot Wheel  could bring you an instant prize or more sweepstakes entries!

Well, that’s all folks! I hope you receive a www.pch.com/actnow secure pack  and act quickly to get in on the fast cash! And don’t forget, if you have any questions, comment below and let us know. We’ll be happy to help!

Amanda C., PCH CreativeAmanda C.
PCH Creative

176 thoughts on “A PCH.com/actnow Secure Pack Could Mean Fast Cash For You!”

1. carla m Antee says:

The Win It All

2. Carla Michelle Antee says:

For Me to Win

3. Wilder Bolivar says:

Please for the love of God. Please help me I have nothing I’m slowly becoming handicap, in I can not work everyday 24 seven I’m in so much pain,my mother is sick in Haiti I can’t do nothing about it I have no money not to my name. So I beg you pch please help me.

4. Gary Pecoraro says:

ACTIVATE MY CODE **** PCH … id code 9035898325 Activate Publishers Clearing House.com W78 Authorization Code: W4252 “W78 Very Special Secure Packs” Entry for PCH Gwy.no.4900… $3 MILLION DREAM HOUSE, Ford Fusion, Dream Vactation, …4900,3080,1830,3080… WIN IT ALL… $2 Million, MKZ… TO WIN!!! … “FOREVER” FOR LIFE!… GP,,, “Dream of a Lifetime”… “Set For LIFE”… Publishers Clearing House … Please Lord find me worthy in Your Site, To Win Publishers Clearing House, God Bless This Prayer In your service! and Not Mine! in Jesus Name! all the Praise, Honor and Glory be Yours! Thx ! GP

5. Vidot Dennis says:

Please allow my entry’s to go in successfully so I can have a second chance at life please and thank you

6. Vidot Dennis says:

Please allow my entry’s to go in successfully for I work hard day in day out night and day I am talking about playing and praying also please angels of pch and prize patrol allow me this for I need a second chance at life please I earned this so please do not take it away and I do really wanna get that once and a lifetime chance to meet you angels and to become blessed for I do not have any ideas on what to do if I get thrown out also I do have faith and I do dream on seeing you soon so please allow me this once and a lifetime chance God is mercyful so I do hope u angels are to forgive me if I did anything wrong I just want a second chance and if you allow me this I can start to not worry or stress about my next move please hear my cry and allow me this opportunity