PCH Motivational Monday: Dream On!

What’s your dream?

Is it to start your own business? Start saving? Start your own family? Maybe even win the PCH Sweepstakes?

On this Motivational Monday, we want to tell you PCH fans: whatever your dream is, don’t ever lose sight of it. Don’t ever give up on it. Don’t ever let it go.

Dreams keep us moving, trying, pushing. They inspire us, they motivate us, they give us hope. They are one of the most beautiful things in the world. And they are all yours.

Natalie Bostelman kept her dream of winning alive and became a big SuperPrize winner in 2008. And by doing so, one of her other dreams came true — Natalie used her prize winnings to get her very own dream home! Just recently, Natalie also accomplished one of her other life-long dreams: to get her health and life insurance license. By never giving up, Natalie achieved it all. And you can too.

So PCH fans, I ask again: what’s your dream?

Whatever it is, dream on, and encourage those around you to do the same. Because, as a very wise man once said, if you can dream it, you can do it.

Amanda C., PCH Creative

Amanda C.

PCH Creative

53 thoughts on “PCH Motivational Monday: Dream On!”

1. Joy Igiewe says:

I CAN DREAM PCH SUPERPRIZE FOREVER, ICAN TASTE, I CAN FEEL IT, I CAN SEE IT, EVEN SEEING PCH PRIZE PATROL KNOCKING AT MY DOOR, I CAN SMELL THE PRIZE PATROL. SEE YOU THE NEXT DESTINATION YOU WILL TAKE.

2. Kathleen Tasillo says:

Peace and being able to fofill our dreams

3. Valeria Anne Sanchez says:

Dream to have Cinderella wedding at Disney world would be beautiful too.I hope I would be able to show my child and how things can turn into dream forever and ever with the life times of never have worried about the past.
    The future to see Mickey mouse all his friends to memory of never forgetting ever being with the best mother who love to share with her child to put smile that will never ever saying mom I miss you so much which mother will always say to her child that I love you from mom.
    I hope we will win Pch trip

4. Shamina Wright says:

I have FAITH MY DREAMS WILL BE COMING TRUE VERY SOON… I just have to be patient & believe so I can achieve for my 3 babies which are 11 1/12, 6, & 5. THEY ARE MY WORLD & THEY DESERVE TO BE HAPPY & THATS MY WILL TO MAKE SURE THEY DO. THEY ARE MY BLESSINGS & NOW ITS FINALLY TIME FOR ME TO BLESS THEM FULLY…. I LOVE MY BABIES TO DEATH!!! :) ;* :):*:):*:)

5. Linda says:

I PLAY PCH ALL MOST EVERY DAY FOR HOURS,aND i eNJOY tHEM.aND yOUR rIGHT .iF yOU dREAM iT you wILL Win It.I Do Possitive Thinking.And I Keep Saying And Thinking.Iam Gonna Be The Winner.And A lot Of Playing.

6. Tina Thomas says:

I Dream about Winning with you at PCH Amanda it would be great to meet PCH and Win Also TheBiggest Dream of any ones life or mine, take care have a great day .

7. Marcia Shiftar says:

You know when you’re a Winner! You Believed it, Then you Achieved it. YOU ARE ALWAYS A WINNER.

8. Yes ii want to win,this is my dream.

9. luis says:

Hi Amanda I think seen you before in person you are beautiful I wish you Danielle end prize patrol visit me soon!!♡♥♡