Look Where The PCH Prize Patrol Is Now!

Is it just me or is the PCH Prize Patrol EVERYWHERE lately?!?

I mean for starters, there’s the Prize Patrol trips. And boy are there a lot of those! 2012 ended with a bang when Dave, Todd and Danielle delivered the GIGANTIC $1.25 Million PCHlotto Jackpot to Gerard Rivera! And the gang didn’t waste any time in 2013 – just a few days ago they delivered their first prize of the year, a cool $25,000 cash, to Bonnie Wines. And as everyone knows, they’re gearing up for the HUGE $5,000 A Week “Forever” Prize Event on February 28th! Remember, someone could win $5,000 every week for life, plus after that, $5,000 a week for the life of someone they choose!

But that’s not all! When they’re not delivering prizes, the PCH Prize Patrol has been busy giving away even more money on popular game shows like The Price Is Right and Let’s Make A Deal. And let’s not forget last week’s appearance on Family Feud.

But I’m still not done…the PCH Prize Patrol has popped up somewhere else recently, too, and this one is REALLY cool! They’re on their very own billboard on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood! Check it out below!!!!!

I just LOVE this billboard, especially because it gets me so excited about who the Prize Patrol will surprise NEXT! What do YOU think of the billboard? Does it make you excited that the next place the Prize Patrol pops up could be YOUR house? Comment below!

Amanda C., PCH Creative

Amanda C.

PCH Creative

P.S. Practice rounds for this month’s PCHGames 3-Point Shootout Tournament are ON! Check out today’s Play & Win blog for more details!

312 thoughts on “Look Where The PCH Prize Patrol Is Now!”

1. Deborah Stennett says:

Hope you are headed my way!

1. Veronica McCormick says:

I hope they are heading my direction West Berlin.Nj I have been waiting for PCH prizePATROL for 49 years. GOOD LUCK to all of us PCH fans.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Veronica, Keep trying and don’t give up. Your entries have the same chances of winning as every other entry so don’t lose hope. Our winner selection process is completely random and unbiased; there’s no way to know who we’re going to award next.

2. Hoffman Ramos says:

nice to think it could actually happen to a girl like me…So, Prize Patrol Team, “Coffee, Tea, or … perhaps a tall cool beverage??? ya think!? Cyabye…here at my door, as always…Rayna

3. Terry Brooks says:

I would love to win. I could repair what the flooding destroyed and I could help tons of people for the rest of my life. I would love that.

4. Deena Jamison says:

I have been playing and waiting for you to see me for 21 years, please come see me in Milwaukee, WI…. I really need a big huge smile put on my face!!!

5. Shelly gonzales says:

I’ll see you soon!!

6. jamie bruns says:

Here’s to wishing dreams really do come true – god bless you all and all you do – hope to see you soon Dave Todd and Danielle and I heaed we have new person too Yay can’t wait for you too

7. Lisa says:

My friends PCH it is August Wednesday the 31st I can only hope today you would knock on my door I need to make me and my family happy over the tragedy of losing my niece Tuesday night. This year has been rough on me I have been doing two jobs working 16 hours $5,000 a week for life can make my life and my family’s life better and that’s all I want thank you amen.

8. Kelly Anderson says:

I have been hoping for so long they have to be visiting me soon!

9. Laura Reinick says:

Hope my prayers are answered, and that I’m the next winner for life.

10. Bashidu la says: