Look Where The PCH Prize Patrol Is Now!

Is it just me or is the PCH Prize Patrol EVERYWHERE lately?!?

I mean for starters, there’s the Prize Patrol trips. And boy are there a lot of those! 2012 ended with a bang when Dave, Todd and Danielle delivered the GIGANTIC $1.25 Million PCHlotto Jackpot to Gerard Rivera! And the gang didn’t waste any time in 2013 – just a few days ago they delivered their first prize of the year, a cool $25,000 cash, to Bonnie Wines. And as everyone knows, they’re gearing up for the HUGE $5,000 A Week “Forever” Prize Event on February 28th! Remember, someone could win $5,000 every week for life, plus after that, $5,000 a week for the life of someone they choose!

But that’s not all! When they’re not delivering prizes, the PCH Prize Patrol has been busy giving away even more money on popular game shows like The Price Is Right and Let’s Make A Deal. And let’s not forget last week’s appearance on Family Feud.

But I’m still not done…the PCH Prize Patrol has popped up somewhere else recently, too, and this one is REALLY cool! They’re on their very own billboard on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood! Check it out below!!!!!

I just LOVE this billboard, especially because it gets me so excited about who the Prize Patrol will surprise NEXT! What do YOU think of the billboard? Does it make you excited that the next place the Prize Patrol pops up could be YOUR house? Comment below!

Amanda C., PCH Creative

Amanda C.

PCH Creative

P.S. Practice rounds for this month’s PCHGames 3-Point Shootout Tournament are ON! Check out today’s Play & Win blog for more details!

279 thoughts on “Look Where The PCH Prize Patrol Is Now!”

1. Hi there,
    PCH Prize Patrol / Blog Team, I’m so excited to actually see the PCH Van with the Prize
    Patrol Team coming up to my door.
    And presentation the balloons, champagne, flowers with a Big Check. That day will be so joyful. Can’t wait!!!

Thanks again

2. Stephly2@gmx.com says:

I am a single mom who works hard I take care of handy cap people who I would if ever got the surprise check help those people build them a dream hone where they don’t feel like there isolated all Tue time it would be a dream to come true if was me also do so much more for friends and homeless it wouldn’t be all bout me god make my dreams cone true

3. Caroliba says:

I have 30 years playing your game and entries . i think i am loosing
    Hope. I never win nothing in my life .

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Caroliba, thanks a million for 30 years of support and dedication! You’ve got to be in it to win it, so don’t give up! With our winners selection being 100% random and unbiased it creates a level playing field for all participants involved! To see all the ways to enter in daily, click here: http://bit.ly/Enter-A-PCH-Sweeps. Best of luck to all those who enter!

4. Cathy Taylor says:

Is am going to be next

5. Cora Roark says:

Hi pch staff. I like Kevin, above have been entering
    contests well over 17 + yrs. Its discouraging to say the
    least!. I also enjoy the games. Have a beautiful day! cr

6. Phyllis says:

Where’s the PCH Prize Patrol van? Are you in the state of Maryland?

7. jamie says:

What area is the winner in

8. Marc Burton says:

Where u guys

9. ira faulkner says:

well we know that itsw in kansas and in my local tv area so i just set back and wait and see i prey that its me and so does my futher wife to be

10. Kevin says:

Everyone Hope’s to see your van in front of their home. Wish after the end of each contests. Odd are not good ,many a gray hair have been given hoping ,but lost.I my salf almost 35 years wished this,fell for this I did. 35 years win ? Only on your games but that too is good for some your token’s ,billions some have won won 0 .my millions won me zip.but I play to keep my mind sharp they say little are good ,,well to all hopping you see that van good luck ,as for me I believe if you play this game over 10 years odds are against you

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Kevin, thank you so much for all the years of patronage! I know it can feel discouraging at times, during those times try to remind yourself all entries that are submitted are just for chances to win BIG with PCH. Although, all entries submitted have to same fair chance of winning, so don’t lose hope. With PCH it is always free to enter and free to win. I urge you to stay “in it to win it”, the Prize Patrol never knows where they will be off to next! To see all the ways you can maximize your daily entries, click here: http://bit.ly/Enter-A-PCH-Sweeps. Best of luck to all those who enter!