Look Where The PCH Prize Patrol Is Now!

Is it just me or is the PCH Prize Patrol EVERYWHERE lately?!?

I mean for starters, there’s the Prize Patrol trips. And boy are there a lot of those! 2012 ended with a bang when Dave, Todd and Danielle delivered the GIGANTIC $1.25 Million PCHlotto Jackpot to Gerard Rivera! And the gang didn’t waste any time in 2013 – just a few days ago they delivered their first prize of the year, a cool $25,000 cash, to Bonnie Wines. And as everyone knows, they’re gearing up for the HUGE $5,000 A Week “Forever” Prize Event on February 28th! Remember, someone could win $5,000 every week for life, plus after that, $5,000 a week for the life of someone they choose!

But that’s not all! When they’re not delivering prizes, the PCH Prize Patrol has been busy giving away even more money on popular game shows like The Price Is Right and Let’s Make A Deal. And let’s not forget last week’s appearance on Family Feud.

But I’m still not done…the PCH Prize Patrol has popped up somewhere else recently, too, and this one is REALLY cool! They’re on their very own billboard on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood! Check it out below!!!!!

I just LOVE this billboard, especially because it gets me so excited about who the Prize Patrol will surprise NEXT! What do YOU think of the billboard? Does it make you excited that the next place the Prize Patrol pops up could be YOUR house? Comment below!

Amanda C., PCH Creative

Amanda C.

PCH Creative

P.S. Practice rounds for this month’s PCHGames 3-Point Shootout Tournament are ON! Check out today’s Play & Win blog for more details!

274 thoughts on “Look Where The PCH Prize Patrol Is Now!”

1. Cora Roark says:

Hi pch staff. I like Kevin, above have been entering
    contests well over 17 + yrs. Its discouraging to say the
    least!. I also enjoy the games. Have a beautiful day! cr

2. Phyllis says:

Where’s the PCH Prize Patrol van? Are you in the state of Maryland?

3. jamie says:

What area is the winner in

4. Marc Burton says:

Where u guys

5. ira faulkner says:

well we know that itsw in kansas and in my local tv area so i just set back and wait and see i prey that its me and so does my futher wife to be

6. Kevin says:

Everyone Hope’s to see your van in front of their home. Wish after the end of each contests. Odd are not good ,many a gray hair have been given hoping ,but lost.I my salf almost 35 years wished this,fell for this I did. 35 years win ? Only on your games but that too is good for some your token’s ,billions some have won won 0 .my millions won me zip.but I play to keep my mind sharp they say little are good ,,well to all hopping you see that van good luck ,as for me I believe if you play this game over 10 years odds are against you

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Kevin, thank you so much for all the years of patronage! I know it can feel discouraging at times, during those times try to remind yourself all entries that are submitted are just for chances to win BIG with PCH. Although, all entries submitted have to same fair chance of winning, so don’t lose hope. With PCH it is always free to enter and free to win. I urge you to stay “in it to win it”, the Prize Patrol never knows where they will be off to next! To see all the ways you can maximize your daily entries, click here: http://bit.ly/Enter-A-PCH-Sweeps. Best of luck to all those who enter!