1_18

1_18

177 thoughts on “1_18”

1. Raquel Joshi says:

Yes I want to claim pch Forever no 3080 ,4900 4650 4950local 5163 please tell me I won

1. Raquel Joshi says:

I want to win FEBRUARY FOREVER 27 prize patrol

2. Jesus Macias says:

I Jesus Macias would love to be your feb. 27, 2015 big lucky forever SP. WINNER PLEASE THAT’LL BE MORE THAT AN HONOR. I ACCEPT ANDGIVE MY FULL CONSENT to pch terms and conditions if i should become forever 5,000.00 A WEEK FOR LIFE gwy # 3080 CONFIRMED NIGHTOWL OUT GO PCH.COM PRIZE PATROL ROCKS

3. pauline mcpherson-thomas says:

I WANNA WINNNNNN IT ALL!!!!!!! PLUS GWY NO.3080,3148,3414,3416,3418,3577,3600,4650,4651,4900,4950,5153, AND THE MEGA PRIZE, THNX PAULINE…..

4. Lisa Tagoe says:

I would love to be able to win publishers clearinghouse to put my children through school and make sure their future is bright and be able to have many others along way

5. pauline mcpherson-thomas says:

I WANNA WANNA WINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

6. Joyce Zack says:

Greetings from the Panhandle of Oklahoma, PCH! I claim the winning final entry #3080 $5,000 a week “Forever” on February 27, 2015 plus any bonuses! It will be humbling and an honor to be placed into the PCH Hall of Fame next to Rosemary the newest millionaire! To leave a legacy of PCH good works and a blessing to on going medical challenges as well as other needs! Thank-you, PCH, for making dreams come true!

7. Jesus Macias says:

yes I would love to win a million dollars God is good god bless the world for pch.Com

8. christian hernandez says:

This is an beautiful gift that is being given. A really big blessing I may say. I didn’t think I would ever have hope and when I ran into PCH website something inside told me to just try it out. It would be a big blessing to be able to win but if the opportunity goes to someone else then I am still happy for them. It would just be nice to be able to help my family and to further my education as a nurse but I have to wait quite some time. I am happy to see that there are still wonderful people in this world, God bless!!

9. Althea says:

To win the $5,000,000.00 a week forever would be the greatest accomplishment for my life ,With this amount of money I can improve my life and my children’s lives. I would also help others that’s retired like myself, I’m still employed just to make things complete in my life. I’d love to travel, and just enjoy life.