1_29_InIt

1_29_InIt

202 thoughts on “1_29_InIt”

1. edward vigil says:

we all want to win i can only hope i am the one i pledge that i will do for others not me I want to leave the world better if i can when I go you can help thank you

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Edward, Keep trying and don’t give up. Your entries have the same chances of winning as every other entry so don’t lose hope. Our winner selection process is completely random and unbiased; there’s no way to know who we’re going to award next.

2. I would love to be the winner. I would be very giving when it came to my love ones. Son Christopher,Daughter Cassie and my two girls Bella and Chicka. None of them would worry about Shelter,Food,Transportation and Personal Care. Like; Dentist appointment, Dr. Appointments. I would also donate to Animal Shelter and Children Hospitals.So I’m the one who is going Win. Please Oh please.LOL.

3. Sue11257 says:

PCH & PCH Prize Patrol Team..I’m in it to Win it all..I Believe and I’m Keeping the Faith..That I’m going to Win..

4. Seth Foster says:

In it to win it we love pch and the PRIZE PATROL IN MIDDLE TENNESSEE…GOD BLESS you all and the miracles and lives you change. If in gods will you are to bless me and my family I will be the happiest man on this earth…please cinsider a special early look at my house

5. Baarent says:

IN IT TO WIN IT FROM PCH 😆

6. “IT’S ALL ABOUT WINNING” & “I AM IN IT TO WIN IT”!! very NICE PIC BTW 😉

7. Pam Morgan says:

I am in it to win it all june 30 pch sweepstakes 6900 .

8. Gerald R Stephens says:

I want to win.

9. myrnalou says:

If I win I can help the less fortunate relatives that I have, never to forget how to spend it wisely, help the poor donate to a program that needs help most of all to build my dream house and live with my grandchildren with their moms and dad. If I have the means they can come to my house I can always give them present.like anything they want or money and give help to the poor donate money to those who strive helping the poor just to eat complete meal, thats my dream.if I become the winner everyone that I know who are so hard up in life will be happy.