What Would You Buy First If You Won $5,000 A Week “Forever”?

Everyone’s favorite Big Check, Lucky Windfall, is back with a very important question. He wants to know: what would YOU buy first if you won $5,000 a week “Forever”? Before you answer, remember that if you won, you would get $5,000 a week for your life, plus after that, $5,000 a week for someone you choose! That’s a whole lot of money!

So what would it be…a fancy new sports car? The dream house you’ve always wanted? Would you dazzle yourself with diamonds? Or something else completely? Comment below and let us know!

738 thoughts on “What Would You Buy First If You Won $5,000 A Week “Forever”?”

1. Maria Burton says:

I would pay off my bills. Buy a house and a car

2. Maria lopez says:

I would first buy my mother her tombstone she just passed away last year cancer and then I would save to by my 3children a home this way will never have to be homeless again or apart …… That’s what I would do after I would enjoy it and try to open a sober home and a homeless shelter in this town of Delano CA where there is no shelters that is how I would spend the cash if I would win ! “Thanks for letting me be a part of a game my mother played when I was just a little girl and she has passed and I feel like I’m going be a good example for others who have no faith in you and I want to be make others who have told me I am wasting my time playing believe that the opportunity of becoming a winner is in the palm of their hands!!!Thanks again your friend MariaLopez

3. Alma L Easley says:

PCH if I win, I would like to work with Cancer Care and expand their transportation service for cancer patients who don’t have a ride or anyone to sit and wait for them while they are going through their chemo and/or radiation. I am a three year breast cancer survivor. Cancer Care reimburses individuals for gas if they have someone to take them to their appointments. I would also like to get me a vehicle or vehicles and supply rides to cancer patients for their treatment, I would also like to live the american dream, home, car and financial stability.

4. Bonnie Roman says:

Posted in: PCH Blog | Big Check | Sweepstakes and Contests |
    What Would You Buy First If You Won $5,000 A Week “Forever”?
    Repair our bills.

5. Shannon Arnold says:

Definitly pay off bills and buy a new vehicle !! Then take care of the rest of the family and some dear friends! Give some to American cancer society !!

6. James miller says:

pch if i won 5,000 a week for life i would get first my mother house fixed. .

7. Vikkikinsman@gmail.com kinsman says:

If i won thr prize. I would help my mom pay off her house. Do much needed repairs on my house. Pay off my school loans, pay my taxes. An invest the rest..