What Would You Buy First If You Won $5,000 A Week “Forever”?

LuckyBuyFirst

Everyone’s favorite Big Check, Lucky Windfall, is back with a very important question. He wants to know: what would YOU buy first if you won $5,000 a week “Forever”? Before you answer, remember that if you won, you would get $5,000 a week for your life, plus after that, $5,000 a week for someone you choose! That’s a whole lot of money!

So what would it be…a fancy new sports car? The dream house you’ve always wanted? Would you dazzle yourself with diamonds? Or something else completely? Comment below and let us know!

656 thoughts on “What Would You Buy First If You Won $5,000 A Week “Forever”?”

1. Marlene Castro says:

If I won first I would buy new car no lie I am tired of taking the bus paying to much for one way rides help my family financial problem etc. Donate to a church I grew up in knowing that they help others that need it.

2. DOUG says:

I WOULD DONATE SOME T O DIABETES FOUNDATIONS AND HELP A HOMELESS MAN GET A ROOF OVER HIS HEAD AND BACK ON HIS FEET BUY A CAR AND THEN GET A NICE PLACE TO LIVE FOR MYSELF AND HELP MY MOTHER GET HER TEETH FIXED AND BUY HER A HOUSE TO

3. Kimberly Sexton says:

If I won I would open up and run my own homeless shelter giving most my winnings to those in need. Something I plan to do eventually anyway… This would just make it happen a whole lot faster.

4. Charlotta says:

If i was to win the 5.000 a week ‘forever’ the first thing i would buy is a house for me and my daughter. and a car to get from a job. get the most important things done i will still work. but i just really want to get my life straight. i want to make sure that me and my daughter is going to be good. its just us and being a single mom is hard. but i manged a little. but this will help with A LOT.

5. candance chambers says:

I would go pay my tites to the church i attend then try and buy my dreamhome that i always dreamed of moving into then try and pay off all my bills.

6. Patricia says:

If I won $5,000.00aweek “forever I would buy a big mansion to put my entire family in a brand new woredrobe help others who are in need take all of my grandchildren & greatgrand children to Disney World

7. Shirley Bartel says:

if I WOULD BE SO LUCKY TO WIN THE $5000.00, THE FIRST THING I WOULD do is say thank the Lord and PCH then PAY BACK TO THE lord, THEN DO WHAT HE eXPECTS ME TO DO.Next I would get my kitchen fixed up.

8. DeeAnn Stock says:

I would help my dad pay off his bills

9. If I win I shall buy a new private car , a new house, donate to orphanage and the Churches.