What Would You Buy First If You Won $5,000 A Week “Forever”?

LuckyBuyFirst

Everyone’s favorite Big Check, Lucky Windfall, is back with a very important question. He wants to know: what would YOU buy first if you won $5,000 a week “Forever”? Before you answer, remember that if you won, you would get $5,000 a week for your life, plus after that, $5,000 a week for someone you choose! That’s a whole lot of money!

So what would it be…a fancy new sports car? The dream house you’ve always wanted? Would you dazzle yourself with diamonds? Or something else completely? Comment below and let us know!

719 thoughts on “What Would You Buy First If You Won $5,000 A Week “Forever”?”

1. Monica L Holcomb says:

I enter all the time and I know exactly what I would do with a prize like 5000 or more a week for life drawling. After paying off my little bit of debt and a new car I would buy/build a very large house so I can take in as many foster children as I possibly could. My passion has always been working with children and youth and I know I could make a difference in so many lives.

2. Kay M. Gage says:

I must treat the Publisher Clearing House Delivery Crew to Dinner! Then find a great cpa and attorney to help me. I have always wanted to buy a Bed & Breakfast. Also, I would like to buy a Grocery store to put my grand children to work. Plus pay off my debts. Help out the Baptist Church, then donate to several illness’s and Shriners. Give my nine grand children a hand up. Start college fund for the two youngest grand children.Well, of course give my three girls a hand up so they can psay thete back bills.Then I can buy me some new glasses, teeth and clothes. So much to do that it is hard to put all into words. I will have a book wrote if I don’t stop. The biggest Thank You for all your hard work making all this possible. Such good people!😄 Sincerely, Kay M Gage

3. Anna Gardner says:

When I win this I’ll be paying all my bills that I’m behind on off and get myself out of dedt then I’ll help my family out and give them some of the money so they can live bette. Then I’ll buy a house for my my family and everyone will finely be happy. As of right now I can’t pay my rent or all the other bills so I really really need this.Anna an

4. Ateeq says:

My mom has worked her finger to the bone pretty much her whole life hard to take care of four kids . Now that she’s old and has really bad arthritis it hurt s my heart to see her struggle as we live in the ghetto. I’ve been trying to work hard so I can help my family out only to come across another dead end job, with next to minimum wage pay. The roof of our house leaks the floors creek. The shower doesn’t work. We’ve had really bad plumbing issues. That I can’t afford to fix. Our house is full of roaches I’ve tried to exterminate them only then they come back. Sum nights i go to sleep sad cus i wanna give up but i continue to fight my teeth are all rapidly decaying its sad because im only 32 years old. I know i can never repay my mom for what shes done for me and my three sisters threw out my life but if theres a way to show her i appreciate what’s she’s done for us and keeping a roof over our head threw out our life time this would be my way to show her to be the winner of a life time prize that would change the life of me and my family forever. I’m keeping my hopes up and keeping the faith strong because if anyone out there needs this type of life change I know I’m that 1 in a billion that really does.

5. “YES” , When I DO WIN, the first thing I will buy a car so I can get to the dentist to fix my teeth that were knocked out in an accident , then I would buy some acres of land and build ” micro homes” to house homeless Veterans and build a large Hall/ Kitchen / game House for all to help cook together who are able. We would grow our own vegetables and luve off the land as best as possible. I woukd ask around for a Dr to be available if necessary and have a live on property RN , making sure a hospital is near by. I’ve have already checked into property prices and found a wonderful warm climate area that has almost zero crime. Yes, a dream come true. I hope to leave behind this as a legacy for many to follow, thst living in peace takes much less effort than living in hatred. It US MY DREAM, and “YES” “ALL MY DREAMS WILL COME TRUE” because I WILL become the “NEXT PCH MEGA WINNER ” and will have a ” Life Changing Event’ ” for many, and many to come. Thank you PCH, for having this Sweepstakes available for us to play daily , “TO ….” wIN IT ALL”! Because DREAMS and MIRACLES really DO COME TRUE!!!!

6. Joshua Crump says:

Buy a Lamberginii 2016 and put the rest in the bank for a house

7. Yolanda Garcia says:

If I win the first thing is take my parents to vacation and then buy a new home because they live in a small Mobil home.

8. Kenneth Lucas says:

I would go crazy with this life changing prize from pch

9. Ms. Nettie Jenkins says:

This would be such a blessing! (Smiles) Best of #Luck to all!