What Would You Buy First If You Won $5,000 A Week “Forever”?

LuckyBuyFirst

Everyone’s favorite Big Check, Lucky Windfall, is back with a very important question. He wants to know: what would YOU buy first if you won $5,000 a week “Forever”? Before you answer, remember that if you won, you would get $5,000 a week for your life, plus after that, $5,000 a week for someone you choose! That’s a whole lot of money!

So what would it be…a fancy new sports car? The dream house you’ve always wanted? Would you dazzle yourself with diamonds? Or something else completely? Comment below and let us know!

730 thoughts on “What Would You Buy First If You Won $5,000 A Week “Forever”?”

1. sherialean brown says:

If I won I would buy my mother a house because she always giving to people in need and helping out with food clothes and things my mom has a beautiful heart and she deserves the best from me..love u moms

2. Douglas Rogers says:

Douglas Rogers what would I do if I win send Mike son to a good college Firehouse for my family donate to my church help my family buy a house help feed hungry people start my own business in real estate and try to do more as I go along.

3. Paul W. Ford says:

I would give money to people who train dogs for Vets that have PTSD and protective
    vests for K9 dogs for the Police. Buy a new car, help people that do not have much,
    and help my family. And invest the balance.

4. A financial blessing windfall would help in time of need and invest wisely.

5. Chuck Clark says:

I would help my son catch up on his bills.

6. Toni Hogan says:

If I was lucky enough to win this kind of money. I would first pay off all of the bills and debts that I have and anything I could do to help my family and friends. I would be able to give my kids what they needed and hopefully most of what they could want. I would also want to donate to the study and treatments for Traumatic Brain Injuries and PTSD for our Veterans.

7. Charity Stark says:

If i won I would first open savings account for my 3 beautiful children then i would buy a house for my family, buy a vehicle, get all my bills caught up, help my mama with her financial problems, and help others. Thanks PCH for this great opportunity and good luck everyone.
    Thanks,
    Charity Stark

8. Derek Mason says:

Wow! Well once everything is paid off and im free from bills you said. Im gonna have to say a dream house, but to be honest I would buy my mother the first dream house and if I could possibly buy one next to her or even around the corner thats what I would do.

9. Alysha Maiorana says:

I would pay for college and get my credit together I also would put it toward buying me a home

10. Pch i’m in to win from a special early look