What Would You Buy First If You Won $5,000 A Week “Forever”?

LuckyBuyFirst

Everyone’s favorite Big Check, Lucky Windfall, is back with a very important question. He wants to know: what would YOU buy first if you won $5,000 a week “Forever”? Before you answer, remember that if you won, you would get $5,000 a week for your life, plus after that, $5,000 a week for someone you choose! That’s a whole lot of money!

So what would it be…a fancy new sports car? The dream house you’ve always wanted? Would you dazzle yourself with diamonds? Or something else completely? Comment below and let us know!

668 thoughts on “What Would You Buy First If You Won $5,000 A Week “Forever”?”

1. Heather Marshall says:

To be honest when it come to money i love to give back so the first thing i would do if i won would have to be giving back to the community donate donate donate. I always want ro help people in need after i help i will get me a home for me and my husband.

2. Jermaine long says:

I would pay my tithes first takeing care of Gods bussiness, than fix my car to get back in fourth to see my babies

3. Louis Bianco says:

I would buy a motorhome with my family and travel because I would love to have no worries because I am disabled but having no financial burden would be amazing

4. Carla M Antee says:

Buy a special gift for my mom plus make special purchases

5. Carla M Antee says:

I would buy something special for my mom

6. virginis nedza says:

I would get new car, new house, help my kids and put a steeple on my church and donate to the Helping hands that has helped me..

7. Robyn Lewis says:

I would first give my tithes to my church, pay off all my personal loans and give each person extra for having faith in me to return the money, pay off all outstanding bills and then take time to really think it through. $5,000 a week after taxes equates to about $3,000 a week and $12,000 a month. I would find an apartment close to work where I could walk to work and spend quality time with family, friends and my LITTLE doing things she would never get to do. It’s a lot of money per month but it doesn’t make you a millionaire so you have to be careful how you spend it and try to invest in something that can build it into something bigger as well as use some of it to make a great change in someone else’s life. Now that in itself would be the biggest blessing.

8. Best nursing home possible for my sister. She had a stroke two years ago. Then payoff my bills. Then get central air to ease my asthma.

1. YouGotToBeKiddingMe says:

Because you are thinking of how you can help other’s with the win I hope that some day you do win.

9. connie says:

I’m wondering 5000 dollars forever for life I would pay off bills pay off loans buy me a house and then goes crazy and go shopping

10. allan taute says:

I have thought about this for a long time, and I would buy a big beautiful motor home with everything customized, and all the bells and whistles. This has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember, I’ve had a passion for driving since I was a small boy and as soon as I was able to take the driving test and get my license. The next thing I had to do was get my class 1 license I got it, and started working unloading trailers, then moving the empty trailers to the loading dock,then move the loaded trailers so they could be dispatched to make the deliveries.