What Would You Buy First If You Won $5,000 A Week “Forever”?

LuckyBuyFirst

Everyone’s favorite Big Check, Lucky Windfall, is back with a very important question. He wants to know: what would YOU buy first if you won $5,000 a week “Forever”? Before you answer, remember that if you won, you would get $5,000 a week for your life, plus after that, $5,000 a week for someone you choose! That’s a whole lot of money!

So what would it be…a fancy new sports car? The dream house you’ve always wanted? Would you dazzle yourself with diamonds? Or something else completely? Comment below and let us know!

646 thoughts on “What Would You Buy First If You Won $5,000 A Week “Forever”?”

1. Zigg says:

Health Insurance…

2. Claribell Roman says:

The 1st thing that i will do if I win is help my parents, pay off all their medical bills and help them financially because my father is unemployed. I will buy a house with a big land. After that I will travel to Italy with my husband and I will invite my parents, brother and sister with my nephew and niece to come with us. I will help my bother pursued his dream of becoming a doctor and my sister with her dream. Then I will open a daycare with my friend Lucy.

3. Lauralee Hensley says:

Well, I don’t know if I’d get what I want to do first. I want to tithe, pay taxes, pay off or down bills first. Yet, the husband wants a motorhome. So who knows, he’ll probably get what he wants, because he always wears me down, or talks me to death when he wants something, and I want to be practical. I mean he could talk a person to death if it’s something he wants. I’d love to feel debt free though.

4. Ms.Hatchett says:

setup my daughter college funds and then an account that i will hve weekly deposits there and she wouldnt have access to the account until she 18..Then I would buy my mom a new house and makesure she will be ok so she don’t have to work anymore..Then I will invest and last but not least get myself together

5. Barb S. says:

First thing: pray for wisdom. Second thing: hire a financial advisor so I don’t go totes cray-cray!! Have some ideas. ;)

6. Sharon Blouin says:

If I win,First I would fall on my knees and thank God.Give my 10 percent to God upfront,than buy a house,cars(one for my daughter,one for me,than open a program for single mothers who need a hand up,not a hand out.This program will provide housing,educational programs,working together with buisnesses to train in tne needs of they’re company.Will work on personal look,Dress,profesional language….etc……

7. jeanette saint luc says:

get out of this town…..and move some where fun ,some where new.

8. shawn smith says:

I would get my mom her cataract surgery and a home of her own. she lives in a retirement condo as my dad passed in 2003 and she had to sell our home. i want her to not have to worry anymore. i will worry about me later.

9. jillian leone says:

i would be so happy to finally tell my daughter who is a junior in high school..yes you can go to this college we can afford whatever one you choose! and then in 5 years when my son is going to college tell him the same. and besides that it would just be nice to always have food in the cupboard and no longer struggle because the bills would all be paid..including my whole morgage!!!

10. Ashley Nicole says:

Do people who win the super prize intially win a 1000.oo prize and they will be the only ones eligible to win the big prize? If so when are the 1000.00 prizes awarded?

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi Ashley,

What you are referring to is the short list and the answer is not always. In this instance, for this prize there IS a short list and here’s what that means. 11 winners across the country will get a letter in the mail by 2/27 saying they are winners of $1,000 and are on the short list – one of them will be the SuperPrize winner on 2/28.

Thanks,