What Would You Buy First If You Won $5,000 A Week “Forever”?

LuckyBuyFirst

Everyone’s favorite Big Check, Lucky Windfall, is back with a very important question. He wants to know: what would YOU buy first if you won $5,000 a week “Forever”? Before you answer, remember that if you won, you would get $5,000 a week for your life, plus after that, $5,000 a week for someone you choose! That’s a whole lot of money!

So what would it be…a fancy new sports car? The dream house you’ve always wanted? Would you dazzle yourself with diamonds? Or something else completely? Comment below and let us know!

641 thoughts on “What Would You Buy First If You Won $5,000 A Week “Forever”?”

1. sacha dawson says:

a new home

2. Linda Payne says:

Pay off family’s bills then pray! I really can’t imagine winning so dreaming is painful LOL

3. Jenny Lee says:

I definitely need a car since I have been unable to get to places especially for better jobs. It has been a long time since I had a car back in college. Finding the right house will take some time and it will be my first home that is a dream come true!

Since it asked what would you buy first, but it did not ask about bills. I need to pay off my school loans to get a new fresh start & donate to my alma mater.

4. Julie Johnson says:

If I was this contest’s grand prize winner I would help my mom get her dream house, pay off my bills and then take her on a life-long dreamed trip to Italy! I would also help out my grandmother, brother and his family and donate to my favorite charitable organizations.

5. Laeda Sylvain says:

I would buy supplies for my family and be the happiest person on the planet. We would take it slow like just buy little things. Then After a few months We would buy a new house. My mom said she would give it to me.

6. Senoria Land says:

Of course, you will have to pay taxes from this money. But thereafter, I will do the following:

My 10% to God.
    Charity.
    Help my family and others on the way that is in need.

7. sean heim says:

well i would first pay my depts off and wait for other stuff to come in time

8. Anita Bizzell says:

Modest retirement house. Nothing fancy.

9. a.b says:

I LIVED IN OCALA FLORIDA,A SMALL TOWN WHERE THE CHANCE TO HAVE A JOB IS VERY LOW. IF I WILL BE BLESSING ENOUGH TO BE THE WINNER IF IT POSSIBLE I WILL TAKE THE LUMP SUM OPTION BECAUSE I WANT TO OPEN A BUSINESS TO CREATE MORE WORK OPPORTUNITIES AND MORE ATTRACTIONS FOR THE CHILDREN AND TEENAGES. BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING FOR YOUNG PEOPLE IN OCALA, LIFE IS VERY MISERABLE FOR MY 4 TEENS IN THERE. I WANT TO CHANGE IT.
    I WILL BE SO GRATEFUL IF I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO IT.

10. Chris Canuti says:

First i would pay off dept, then get a new car, then get a house, then give some of it away to friends and family.