2_14_Valentine’s

2_14_Valentine's

6 thoughts on “2_14_Valentine’s”

1. krystal jackson says:

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY…..WILL PCH BE MY TRUE VALENTINE….BE SAFE FLYING HERE….MY HEART SKIPS A BEAT JUST PRAYING AND HAVING FAITH AND BELIEVING YU ON YOUR WAY….HAPPY VALENTINES DAY PCH<3

2. George White says:

“HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY” to everyone and may GOD Bless you all in what ever you might dream of doing today, and make it come true. God be with you all!!!

3. David thompson says:

I want to let ev about my to friends who I new when I was a kid growing up on a military base. I had 2 nieghbors that were dating each othere from junior high through highschool there names are Jeff and helen ,about 5 years and they were inseperable. But being a military family it always happens you have to move ,change of duty station. And it was helens families time to move because her father was a U.S Marine and jeff dad was in the U.S Airforce being in differnt branches there families most likely wont beable to request to move to the same base. Helen and jeff were heartbroken and after she moved they tried to keep in contact but eventualy they did lose contact, 25years went by helen who just went thro a divorce looked on her facebook and there was a friend request,it was from jeff she laughed and thought it cant be,buyit was,and it turns out he just got divorced himself.after texting and talking for 3to4 months they decided to meet there feelings for each othere were still there and they started dating ,it was hard cause they lived in differnt state jeff wanted to see her everyday and didnt want to lose her again and helen felt the same! Well they gor married and they became inseperable again..

4. Nathan Smith says:

Happy Valentines Day Guys. Just wanted you to know my thoughts and prayers our with you while your driving and flying. Stay safe in this Weather.

Nathan Smith

5. Gregory Mouser says:

Good Morning Prize Patrol and Happy Valentines Day To All of You and Every Day….take care…Here in West Virginia is cold and we are expecting more snow to come…I a single but I called my gal pal this morning and wished her a Happy Valentines Day hope to have a nice dinner later on and when she gets her flowers at work in Tennesee (Yeah a Long Distance Relationship bites) hope that it will brighten her day hope you come down this way sometime and make that part of my dream come true with some finacial security Mary doesn’t know I play PCH want to surprize her sometime soon when she retires too….
    Love To You All <3
    Greg Mouser

6. jerry moon says:

HI i been whating a long time to wright this see i may not win no money but thats ok because i have all ready won see i can not read r wright r spell to good when i frist stared this but now i can read wright and now spell a little i am 55 years old and i have EPILEPSY i am not trying to make yal feel sorry for me i feel good now i have lean a lot by play this it is more then just a game to me thank u for leting me play god blesed yall thanks u jerry and happy valentine day