Prize Patrol Is Ready For “Forever” Prize Event! Are YOU Ready?

JULY 8, 2013 UPDATE: THE “FOREVER” PRIZE IS BACK AND IS GUARANTEED TO BE AWARDED ON AUGUST 29, 2013! WANT TO WIN? ENTER HERE!

HPMOD_650x400_2013_HEX-4e0101

February 21, 2013 Blog:

Hi everybody!

It’s Danielle Lam from the PCH Prize Patrol Elite! Our February 28th “Forever” Prize Event is just ONE WEEK AWAY and I am getting SO excited! I can’t wait to see if we’ll be awarding $5,000.00 a week for life, plus after that, $5,000.00 a week for the life of someone the winner chooses for the SECOND time!

Do you know that the Prize Patrol has to do A LOT of preparation before we head out on the road for a big prize event? It’s true! We have to prepare the winner folder…pack up the Prize Patrol van sign…and who can forget about the Big Check???

But that’s not all! Watch my video below to see EVERYTHING the Prize Patrol does to get ready before a big prize event!

Some people hate getting ready before trips, but it’s one of MY FAVORITE parts! It means that in just days I will be out on the road again doing what I love – making dreams come true for fans like you! And that’s exactly what Todd, Dave and I will be doing again in just 1 week for the February 28th “Forever” Prize Event!

So fans…the Prize Patrol is ready for February 28th…now the only question is…ARE YOU READY???

Danielleheadshot

Danielle Lam
PCH Prize Patrol Elite

P.S. Reminder: Next week I’ll be announcing the results of our “Special Early Look” right here on the blog. Keep checking back to see whether the Big Check on February 28th will be written for $5,000.00 A Week “Forever” or ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

965 thoughts on “Prize Patrol Is Ready For “Forever” Prize Event! Are YOU Ready?”

1. Dante Wright says:

FAITH MOVE MOUNTAINS AMEN

2. Dante Wright says:

I’M READY TO LIVE OUT MY BIG DREAM’S. AMEN

3. RINA says:

Congratulations to the winner. Sorry that I did not win….I never win anything. But I won’t stop trying, Thank you PCH for allowing me to DREAM BIG and to keep my mind off that my poor cat does not have too long to live. Oh well. Ok Prize patrol what do you have next for me?

4. pauline mcpherson-thomas says:

U bet, ive been ready for quite some time now…. I wanna wanna WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. RINA says:

I am nervous without a doubt. Today is the day that my life could possibly change forever. Oh PCH PRIZE PATROL… It would be a dream come true to have you knocking at my door today.

5. Dante Wright says:

PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE I’M READY FOR MY KNOCK AT MY DOOR THIS YEAR. AMEN

6. RINA says:

Ya know it is funny…. As I sit here thinking how there is only 2more days til the winner is announced I realize how silly I feel wanting and needing this money. But at the same time it’s a dream and a wish, and my grandmother who was born in the great depression would always say it doesn’t hurt to have dreams… my father would say it’s all a matter of luck , like the roll of the dice so to speak. I have to remind myself.
    So once again I would like to wish everyone good luck.
    And we are all winners, because we dare to have “BIG DREAMS”
    HAVE A BLESSED EVENING

Rina

1. I am thrilled beyond comprehension to know that the Elite Prize Patrol will come soon to my residence! I can hardly wait in the anticipation that my life will change “Forever”