Whose Photo Do You Want To See Next On PCH’s Wall Of Winners?

wallofwinners

IT’S ALMOST TIME EVERYONE! This Thursday, February 28th, I will definitely be making dreams come true for the next Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes winner!

Above is a photo of a Wall Of Winners that we have here at PCH Headquarters in Port Washington, New York. Tell me… whose photo do you want to see added to the wall next? If the answer is YOU, comment below and let us know!

Here’s hoping I see one of you this Thursday!

Danielleheadshot

Danielle Lam
PCH Prize Patrol Elite

P.S. One more thing…be sure to check back at the blog tomorrow. I’ll be posting a video with the results of the Special Early Look and announcing whether the February 28th Big Check will be for $5,000.00 A Week “Forever” or ONE MILLION DOLLARS! You don’t want to miss it!

271 thoughts on “Whose Photo Do You Want To See Next On PCH’s Wall Of Winners?”

1. sandra says:

i would love to see my husband and I in the next picture on the wall

2. jessica says:

I would love to she me and my little girl’s picture as the next winners.

3. Lorena Ramos says:

I love to see my photo on the pch wall of winners I’m searching and playing everyday and having fun while doing it I hope to be the forever prize winner

1. me tammie ford photo should be on the wall of pch winners

4. Rosie Manfredonia says:

I want to also win, I’ve been searching searching for years, I wish this time it will be me. RM. :)

5. Lisa Smith says:

I want to WIN PCH! It would be the next best thing that ever happened to me, besides having my children and now they have my Grandbabes! I love to see my picture on your PCH wall. Thank you!

1. me tammie ford deserve to be on the photo wall of winners

6. Craig Pitman says:

Lost my job can’t find work this would be a great time to win so pick my picture to put up on that wall

1. I want my picture of the wall as a pch winner

7. danielle says:

i would love to win and see myself up there as the winner

8. Brittanie Mitchell says:

I will love to see my photos on the wall of winners my 3 kids wouldn’t have to worry about things that they need we will enjoy life

9. julioibarra says:

I am ready to win PCH I will cry and be happy for my family and have Thanksgiving Mexican food I am still praying everyday and playing PCH everyday